Did you mean: 

Original topic:

VERY VERY BAD SERVICES

(Topic created on: 07-30-2022 12:58 PM)
AHMEDRAZAA
Beginner Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines

I ordered a phone from your website 0n 15th June 2022. My order no. PK220615-61815223. When i placed my order the phone was in stock and they confirmed my order with full payment made. The delivery time was 3-5 working days after 7 days i made a call to your customer care helpline and the reply I got at first was that i will receive my order within 2-3 days and after that no response was made from your side. I called them again and then they said that they have launched my complaint and then again no reply came from your side. I was calling at your customer service continously and the only reply i was getting at first was that i will receive my order and then they called me and said that i will get back my amount and you are out of stock and i refused them that i don't want my payment back, i can wait for some days and you can have some more time. I am getting such a pathetic response and even on your website the online store which is ''Shophive.com'' is still showing the phone in stock. SAMSUNG is a multi national company and i was not expecting this kind of behaviour from your side, kindly resolve my matter as I don't want my payment back, I just want you guys to deliver my phone. You guys are doing fraud with us and if you are not going to resolve my matter . Waiting for your reply

0 Likes
4 Comments
afshakhan
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Is me samsung ki koi galti nahi hai
Ye website walay ap k satb fraud kar rahay hyn
Apko inhay pehlay payment nahi karni chahye thi
Payment hamesha delivery k baad kia karyn
Ya phir priceoye.pk is website se koi bhi mobile online purchase karyn ye pooray pakistan me famous hai

Or agar wo ap ko amount wapis kr dety hyn to un se paisay wapis le kr priceoye.pk se manga lyn waha apko discounts and offers bhi mil jay gi
AHMEDRAZAA
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

SAMSUNG KI APNI OFFICIAL SITE HAI JAHA SEY MAIN NAY ODER PLACE KIYA HAI TOU ES KA MATLAB HAI KAY SAMSUNG WALAY FRAUD KAR RAHAY HAI.

0 Likes
eyeshabutt
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Dear member of samsung Pakistan Don't worry now these days samsung all products is out of stock because government imports bans and samsung import some parts to China InshaAllah soon as soon all problems solve and again samsung start production thanks regard samsung am hilight your problem for emergency bases
AHMEDRAZAA
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

Aghar Samsung kay pass product available nahi hai tou logoun sey paisay nahi lainay chahye un ko, Samsung is not local Karyanay ki dukan.

0 Likes