Terms & Conditions

(Topic created on: 06-21-2019 02:57 PM)
AvinavM
Active Level 3
Options
Community Guidelines

GALAXY A80 EXCLUSIVE PREVIEWS

Terms & Conditions

1. This Exclusive Preview for Galaxy A80 (hereinafter referred to as “Event”) is organized by Samsung India Electronics (“Samsung”) at its sole discretion for its Samsung Members App user(s).
  2. This Event will be organised at various locations in India during 29th & 30th June 2019.
  3. Samsung will randomly select a few members from the Samsung Members App who will be invited for attending the Event.
  4. Members will be invited through calling/sms/email by Samsung or its authorized third party agency.
  5. At the Event members who are invited, will be required to fill in their requisite details in the forms available at the Event, post which they will be given an exclusive preview of Galaxy A80.
  6. Samsung will record the images, expressions etc of the members who are participating and attending the Event.
  7. These images, expressions will be shared by Samsung on its social media platforms in various forms and manner for marketing and product promotion.
  8. Samsung also reserves the right to contact or reach out to the members, in future, who have participated in the Event, for marketing and promotion of the other Samsung products from time to time.
  9. Participation in this Event by a member will be at voluntary at his/her sole discretion and be deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions for usage of images etc of the members for the above mentioned purpose.
  10. Samsung reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Event and / or change/alter/modify the terms and condition or venue or dates of the Event, anytime at its sole discretion without prior intimation.
  11. Samsung shall not be held responsible for any liabilities / damages associated with this Event.
  12. Disputes, if any, shall be governed by the laws of India. These Terms shall be governed by exclusive laws of India and the courts located at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter as regard this Event.
12 Comments
Sandipan96
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
When I Get Pie Update On My J7 2016? Pls Tell Me.
AnurajVS
Expert Level 1
Community Guidelines
??
0 Likes
A50Admin
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
A50 fingerprint recognition is very bad improve it
and battery backup is also very poor improve battery battery drain
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
I really want to go in this event 😭 hope I get chance to be there.
0 Likes
Alam44488
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
jindanifarukđ6
Beginner Level 3
Community Guidelines
hii
0 Likes
kukukhan
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines