Original topic:

Suggestions..In reference 2 #DiwaliwithGalaxy & Leveling System on Members App.

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 09:14 AM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines
Hello Members...
We are Celebrating Deepawali, the Festival of Lights.. And to Enjoy this Festival Samsung has Initiated a Contest  #Diwaliwithgalaxy, where a Member Can win Prize if He/She gets more Number of Likes & Full fills the other Terms & Conditions applied by Samsung & My Best Wishes to all, who are Participating in this Contest. And Members are Active at Very High Speed, without Checking Speed Breakers, Red light etc.. Well, I understand their Eagerness to win this Contest and be a winner and again our Best Wishes are with them..But in doing so they should not make hell of others interest And Terms & Conditions..Few of the Points are Highlighted below:-
1.. In Order to get more number of Likes, they have started Copy-Paste of links in reference to more n more likes and Keeps on asking for likes on their Post..Day n Night.. Community n Galaxy Gallery Everywhere..And Creating Unnecessary of Mental Pressure on Us, Interest Got reduced in Seeing/Commenting others post because everywhere the Same story. And I am very much Unhappy Since it was started by one of our Senior Member and later on followed by Most of them even newones..is this the way Senior Members set trend for newones ??? No, Please don't do this...

Rather they should have shown them the right Pathway by Not Sharing such links on others Post, And in Future too.. we will face such issues..So my Humble request to Members Admin that..For Future onwards Kindly Add some more terms & Conditions, Like You can't Share Such links for liking your post on others Post and if it is found so and reported by Members then "You will be disqualified Automatically".. 

2...I have observed from last Three-Four days, that the more they share their links for liking their post on others post... the more Faster they are going up in Level..Like I have seen somebody from level 3 to Level 7, from level 6 to level 9, Level 7 to Level 10 , Level 9 to Expert Level 2 etc...And I am not Getting this Leveling System ??

If anybody keeps on gaining levels on the behalf of just likes & Comments only, then it is Questionable ?? Rather after certain Levels, like from Level4 onwards one should have at least one Accept Solution along with required no.s of likes & Comments in your account to gain Level5 and from Level6 onwards it is to be two Accept Solutions along with required no.s of likes & Comments to earn level7 and so on...So one should have at least Resolved 10-15 Issues of Members to Earn Expert Level 1...And Expert means Expert in resolving Issues not by Just Commenting & Likes...So that One can be identified by his/ her levels by how much experience he or she has in resolving the issues..

My intention is not to hurt anybody's Feelings/ Integrity/ Status..And if Anybody Feels so..I apologize for that..But these points needs to be highlighted so that Members Admin look into these and take appropriate measures...

24 Comments
Community Guidelines
@Gst26 I really like your leveling system👍.
And yeah I have also noted that just by likes and comments people got a boost to their level.
Officials have to do something about this.

And for the contest I personally think that samsung have to make a seperate section for contests and prohibit the link sharing for same.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Let's See...But there should be checks on such things..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
All points are covered nicely, lets see what happens with this post.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Let's hope for the best..This is what we can do by making aware Samsung about our uncomfortableness and unhappiness..
Community Guidelines
Nothing will gonna change..Samsung is least bothered about genuine members..this whole platform is meant for promoting Samsung and their stuffs..There are 80% of the users who likes every posts without knowing what's cooking inside..just to gain badges..they like every images, they like every......., common atleast apply some common sense, in this way you are not encouraging anyone..this is the worst part of the Samsung members app..And Samsung has appointed BA'S, for what Goddamn purpose, even, I don't know, just to promote their stuffs,organizing events..that's it..all done..crazy man..really crazy..👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
I know that nothing is going to happen but it is worth a try, leave the liking part and badges, even the BA's who used the beta never said the cons of it, i mean iam seeing comments to these BA's by beta users that what did you do when this problem occured, he says i had warned you people of that problem and the user says i did all those whatever you had said about beta and now what to do, and there was only silence, no comments, no posts not even a m.e.m.e. 🤣🤣🤣. Yes samsung is least bothered about genuine members true that👍
Community Guidelines
@sidhabhi @imprompt savage😂, you both killed it.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
@Sidhabhi..I know you are regularly helping other Members in resolving their issues and even I learnt many things from you People, when I was new after leaving Windows Phone (Microsoft) Platform as a "Insider Member" and now also...There also we helped a lot Microsoft Insider Forum to upgrade for changing things accordingly but they have not focused on Customers Feedback much and now they are nowhere, but there were regular watch by Member admin on such irrelevant things not here at all...And this our moral Duty to make them Aware about Such issues and rest all lies on them..If they take precautionary measures it's good otherwise the will loose our interest in this Samsung Members App....After all Everybody's time has a Importance...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
@MrGEEK we are not against samsung, we are just highlighting the cons which can be taken into consideration for the benefit of the members 🙂👍