cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stable One UI 2.0/Android 10 update rolling out to Galaxy S10 users more regions

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 08:14 AM)
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Options
Community Guidelines

www.rprna.com

The stable One UI 2.0 update is now available in more regions. It is available in South Korea, France, Spain, India, Panama, Ireland, Vietnam, and the UAE.

Original Article: November 28, 2019.

Samsung just rolled out the One UI 2.0/Android 10 updates for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+. The update is now rolling out to the more regions, it is now available in Germany, Poland,and the UK.

Earlier today, we reported that the stable One UI 2.0/Android 10 updates had been released in Germany. It has now been released in more regions.

The software version of this update is G970FXXU3BSKOG973FXXU3BSKO, and G975FXXU3BSKO for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ respectively.

The stable One UI 2.0 update for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+ are available for download now. The update is being sent out OTA gradually. It may take some time before it becomes available in all markets.

You can check for the update manually by heading into the Settings > Software update menu on your device.

13 Comments
starmoon
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
yes today I received it in Pakistan
rajput414
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
hey
chaudhary439
Beginner Level 3
Community Guidelines
when available in pakistan on note10+
Azo007
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Most probably in December end my guess as we are always last in updates.
chaudhary439
Beginner Level 3
Community Guidelines
thanq brother
DrShahid
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Bro juxt in few days like in S10
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
when some people asked me about android 10 rolling out date I am also predicting in December & January.
0 Likes
MuhammadS
Expert Level 1
Community Guidelines
not december but jan for s10 and note 10 -- and fab s9 and after that other ---
0 Likes
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
let's see.
0 Likes