Original topic:

Spam Content & User Ban requests

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 06:23 PM)
Avinav
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi All

Recently, there have been many reports of users posting spam/inappropriate content on the community. Many of you have been reporting the same and having a dialogue with these users. Thank you for this! 

Going forward, if you want to bring the urgent attention of India Mods. to any particular user or content, request you to please share the URL below as a comment, along with the reason why you think the user should be evaluated for banning. 

Definitely do bring the below to our attention

• Scams, fraudulent activities, unrelated promotions
  • inappropriate content
  • repeated posting of same content
  • abusive or derogatory language

Would recommend not engaging with the spammers, let us keep conversations on the community constructive.

We will regularly monitor this thread and actively review all reported content. 

Thanks!

263 Comments
khan69
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
@Sidhabhi and @Avinav this guy in the community is swearing and using abusive language at me. his name is Vishal. I complained about this to Sidhabhi, he asked me to share his name and screenshot here. this language is inappropriate and can't be tolerated by me or anybody over here.
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Hi

Have edited his abusive content.

Please avoid engaging with users and escalating disagreements. You comments here could also be avoided.
Pávan
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
This guy keeps spamming and posts shady links and misleading information please do something
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Hey Avinav, have a look at this aayush10 user
Please ban him from here
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
respected sir ....please block this user ....he is sending political things and not listening anyone ....i am posting link and screenshot https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Is-BJP-government-taking-appropriate-measure-on-Covid-19/... and sir ..not only this ..that person all posts are dangerous for community forum ..please block his account permanently
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Post deleted. Please report if there is repeat violation? Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
dear avinav....this person continuously giving mobile number to my sister...this is really bad ...please help me to block him ....ajit Singh or something
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Dont see any comments by this user.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/13281794

Let me know if there is any community guideline violation.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
see .Mr. avinav..👉 he is giving phone number and saying call to him https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Innocent-little-spider/td-p/4748542
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
User issued temporary ban (3 Days). Thanks for reporting.

If there is repeat violation, let me know. I will escalate ban.