Original topic:

Spam Content & User Ban requests

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 06:41 PM)
Avinav
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi All

Recently, there have been many reports of users posting spam/inappropriate content on the community. Many of you have been reporting the same and having a dialogue with these users. Thank you for this! 

Going forward, if you want to bring the urgent attention of India Mods. to any particular user or content, request you to please share the URL below as a comment, along with the reason why you think the user should be evaluated for banning. 

Definitely do bring the below to our attention

• Scams, fraudulent activities, unrelated promotions
  • inappropriate content
  • repeated posting of same content
  • abusive or derogatory language

Would recommend not engaging with the spammers, let us keep conversations on the community constructive.

We will regularly monitor this thread and actively review all reported content. 

Thanks!

263 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

Hey Avinav,

Check out this post by RiyaMitra:

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/unreadable-title/td-p/4893134

You told me previously to not engage with such users, but this is something which cannot be tolerated at all.

The problem is not in the post, the problem is in the comments by an user named Ghoshu, it would be a shame calling him a member, and most importantly, he asked me to clean his toilet...... I believe this man should be given a serious warning. Most of his comments are in Bengali, and those are direct insults to me. Please do something Avinav...thank you!

0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Unnecessary escalation of conversation. If you disagree with someone, or they are not listening to your advice or opinion, please do not engage. Getting into arguments and then complaining should be completely avoided. You are an expert and senior member of community, you should not get into petty arguments...
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

Yes, I agree, but what about this man? I would have cared the least if it was just hateful content, but this man took it to a personal level of insult.

0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/14165050

Unrelated chemicals promotion...multiple posts ... also reported him.

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Hey Avinav, Anik once again! You might probably remember a boy with the name aayush10 about whom many of us had reported about explocit language and rude behavior, well he was banned, but he has been unbanned and has come back again and is continuing his stupid work. Please check these photos for more details. A request to ban him again. No need of these people here.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Hi
Thanks for reporting!

This seems harmless, user is sharing some content. They are not selling anything and content is not objectionable. They are not requesting for any personal info nor directly selling any product or service.

If this content is irrelevant for you, you may ignore it. :)
0 Likes
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Ok as you say 😁
0 Likes