Original topic:

Spam Content & User Ban requests

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 06:23 PM)
Avinav
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi All

Recently, there have been many reports of users posting spam/inappropriate content on the community. Many of you have been reporting the same and having a dialogue with these users. Thank you for this! 

Going forward, if you want to bring the urgent attention of India Mods. to any particular user or content, request you to please share the URL below as a comment, along with the reason why you think the user should be evaluated for banning. 

Definitely do bring the below to our attention

• Scams, fraudulent activities, unrelated promotions
  • inappropriate content
  • repeated posting of same content
  • abusive or derogatory language

Would recommend not engaging with the spammers, let us keep conversations on the community constructive.

We will regularly monitor this thread and actively review all reported content. 

Thanks!

263 Comments
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
I think this person needs to be banned. Reason: scams, unrelated promotion, inappropriate content

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Promotions/Amazon-prime-video-only-Rs-40/td-p/3003813
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines

Content has been edited and user has been warned. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. 

Community Guidelines
The same im about to report
Community Guidelines

this was the link..and check the screenshot(later he deleted his comments)..I never till date abused any1 or even shouted on any1...but still faced such remarks..really dissapointed..(I never wanted to share anything publicly but let it be like this only)..

Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines

I have archived the attachment due to abusive content.  Request you to remove the attachment from this comment. Thank you for bringing this to my notice. I have issued a short ban and warning to the user.

Community Guidelines
Avinav, such users should be banned permanently, who don't respect others..but I know, Samsung won't do it and that's why such users get another chance to commit same mistake..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
yes permanently banned them ...because they are using different id again and spamming
0 Likes
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
0 Likes