jepoy29
Beginner Level 2
why my device stock in june patch update and i didnt got any security patch update at all..im using galaxy a205f
AviStha
Beginner Level 2
desperately waiting for Android 10 and one ui 2.0
excalybur
Beginner Level 2
hello my name is Patrick I want to know how to do when I lost my Samsung galaxy eadge 7 some one can help me please ?
littleboy
Active Level 3
Community Manager

Hello Patrick, we are sorry to hear you lost your phone. If you had enabled the find my phone feature on your phone before it was stolen on the samsungdive.com website, then you should be able to track or erase your device from the website by logging in to your created account. http://spr.ly/6187DKpRN If you are still not able to track the phone through find my mobile, you may take the IMEI number (which is on the phone’s box) to your nearest local police station in order to file a theft report and have them track it down.

Syamvirgo
Beginner Level 2
I lost my galaxy ear buds with the case...someone has stolen that....couldn't able to locate it😒😒😒
Community Manager

Hello syamvirgo, sorry to say but if the buds are not within the Bluetooth range, then it cannot be located. However, if it is there, just open Galaxy wearable app in the phone then tap "Find my Earbuds". If it is within the vicinity, it will show that the earbud is connected if it is in the case and the case is open. If the buds are not in the case, then it will produce a chirping ascending volume sound.

Thanks!

Highlighted
ahmodhabib
Beginner Level 2
waiting for android 10 update
dude1289
Beginner Level 2
Dumb Exynos and give us SnapDragon.
You are looting us for an underpowerd processor.

my batery is even draining like hell on idle mode on my note 9.
Processor business is not for you.Accept exynos is bad
healup
Beginner Level 2
my radio is not working
please help me solve it