Original topic:

Samsung sold me faulty refrigerator

(Topic created on: 10-18-2020 01:51 AM)
Jitendra_joshi1974
Beginner Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines
I am i follow up with CEO team since last 15 days, apl are in vein. We are frustrated by their service, please help us. My below email is self explanatory

Dear Sir, 

First small brief why we purchase refrigerator of Samsung, we have bought 265 ltr fridge in 2011 which was tremendously working fine for almost 9 years, so we have decided to purchase new fridge of Samsung only.
So, We have purchased new refrigerator on 12 June 2020 from Sanjay Sales, Sahar Road, Andheri East. Model No RT65K7058BS/TL for 65500/-. Since due to lockdown 1 in Mumbai we have not received any demo from your company till date. Since purchase day there is too much of Moisture in the fridge and too much of water inside the fridge which we have notice in next 4 5 days and we have made complaint to Sanjay Sales, but they told us that due to new fridge it may happened, we trust him as we have purchase the old fridge from him only. 

My wife notice the same things from last 3 months and on 11/09/2020 in the morning we find the water below the fridge. 

Since last 4 days my wife is struggling to contact sales service but no reply from them also we are contacting Sanjay sales but they don't help us. 

Your representative Mr. Rajiv Pal 80974 95355 has visited the flat for inspection on 16/09/2020 and there is tremendous amount of water inside, he cleaned it and went and told us to wait for a day to check whether the same thing happens. We find the same and my wife called Rajiv ji again. Today he has send Mr. Amar 8169957313 today for inspection. Mr. Amar is very professional and he find out the fault in my new fridge ( the same falut has been captured in Video which was attached for your ready reference )m As per his observation it's a faulty piece given by your company to us. As per Mr. Amar the problem will not got solved unless your replace the fridge as its a faulty piece.

Since day 1 we have not enjoyed the new fridge as the said problem is there from first day. We have a feeling that we have been cheated by your company by selling faulty product to us.

We request you to please change the fridge immediately or refund our money immediately as we have suffered a lot since last 3 months.

My Invoice copy has been attached for your reference. Which was in my wifes name Mrs. Priya Joshi.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,
Jitendra Joshi

Dear All, 

I have received a call from your company on Friday regarding my complaint, the lady assured me that my problem will get resolved in 2 3 days time, my wife got a call from Mr. Rajiv 8097495355 on 21st September 2020. He told us that company will repair and change the parts. 

As mentioned earlier, the refrigerator was faulty since day one of purchase, additionally we did not get support from Samsung service center and the distributor Sanjay Sale.

This refrigerator should be replaced under DOA case, being faulty since purchase. We do not want any repair as the same issues or other may occur in future post warranty period is exhausted. We don't want to suffer for such unwanted expenses. We already suffered a lot since we bought it.

Considering the brand loyalty we had purchased this refrigerator from Samsung, but this time the services is disappointing. Also Sanjay Sale distributer is not responding to our call nor providing any assistance. In current pandemic situation we can't keep on visiting their store get updates on complaint.

Appreciate if you could address our issue and do the replacement on priority, else we will be force to lodge a formal complaint in consumer forum.

Hoping to see the positive response at the earliest.

Thanks and regards
Jitendra Joshi
Show quoted text

Dear All,

I have received a call from +911203680096 this number todh at 12.19pm from CEOs desk. Representative confirm that they are going to replace my fridge in next 3 to 4 days for which he is sending E-mail of confirmation to me. 

Request you to please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards
Jitendra Joshi

On Thu, 17 Sep 2020, 6:16 pm Jitendra Joshi, <jitendra.joshi1974@gmail.com> wrote:
Show quoted text

Today we got a call from Samsung again on my wife's number 9821490610, they have told us to wait till 3rd October and they will let us know what will happened.

This is ridiculous, we are suffering day by day and water flows all over the flat after every 2 days. 

You guys have made our life miserable. Send me escalation matrix immediately, i need to escalate this matter above CEO as he is not capable of solving our problem.

No thank you no regards 

Jitendra joshi 
Show quoted text

Please check trail email below of our agony after buying your product

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020, 9:10 pm
Subject: Re: Faulty Refrigerator sold by your company to us
To: <hc.hong@samsung.com>, <YH.Wom@samsung.com>
Cc: Priya Joshi <priyajoshi2180@gmail.com>

Show quoted text
0 Likes
5 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
complain again

go to this link and lodge ur complain to Samsung first

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50&si...

then send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Aree baba complain yaha nahi dalte
0 Likes
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
That's why you should go with LG my faulty fridge was refunded by LG after continous problem from 3 years they refunded 55% of it🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jayada
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
amar frst gmail comenekason
0 Likes