Original topic:

Samsung indirectly confirms Galaxy S8 and Note 8 won’t get Android 10

(Topic created on: 11-30-2019 11:05 AM)
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Options
Community Guidelines

Conform by www.sammobile.com

Samsung has hammered the final nail in the coffin of the hopes Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 owners may have had of getting the Android 10 update. The company’s official Android 10 update schedule that’s been going live in various countries in the last few days makes no mention of the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy Note 8 in the list of eligible devices, indirectly confirming that the 2017 flagships will spend the rest of their days on Android Pie.

Considering the company’s policy of only providing two major Android OS updates for all of its devices whether they fall in the flagship or budget segment, it was already pretty clear that the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 would not get Android 10. But, as always, one of Samsung’s customer care reps raised a false alarm when they told a Galaxy S8 user that the device is slated to get the Android 10 update, making everyone wonder if that oft-criticized policy was finally going to change.

And it’s possible Samsung will start providing a third big Android version update to its devices at some point, but it’s likely to do so with more recent phones and tablets. We certainly hope the company at least supports its flagships for longer than it does right now, but again, should that happen, Samsung probably won’t extend the courtesy to the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8.

14 Comments
Community Guidelines
o g madam oye conform kr lo hota kya ha conform **bleep**. copy paste kr deti o har cheez ko. r aik tharki larky likes b kr dety han
0 Likes
MuhammadS
Expert Level 1
Community Guidelines
what tharki lrky that is true s8 k lye nai hay 😐
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
dear Brother:
top of post I am clearly mention to all viewers this post by www.sammobile.com than I read and post for S8 & N8 users.
if you have personally program with me so you tell me .?
卂lli
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
🤣idk what you guys problem is ...
that person(who posted ab s8 and etc) is helping yall and you guys are just being bitxh and correcting the spellings...
wa
0 Likes
mona717
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
😝
0 Likes
javed1234
Beginner Level 3
Community Guidelines
I lost my seating j7 how to get back
卂lli
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
exactly that always happens 2 bench down devices wont get new update...
0 Likes
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
thanks.
0 Likes
卂lli
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
for?
0 Likes