Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung One UI 2.5: eligible phones and we need to know

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 05:11 PM)
Tikunwengsu
Active Level 10
Options
Community Guidelines
One UI 2.5 is currently available on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 line, Galaxy S20 series, and the Galaxy Z Flip. The current update is about 1GB in size, depending on the phone you’re using. It also carries some device stability improvements as well as bug fixes. Samsung has announced that One UI 2.5 will be heading to a number of Galaxy devices, including some older flagships. You can see the full list of Samsung phones in line to get the update below.

Entire Galaxy S20 series

Entire Galaxy Note 20 series

All Galaxy S10 devices, including S10e and S10 Lite

Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus

All Galaxy Note 10 devices, including Note 10 Lite and 5G models

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy Z Flip 5G

All Samsung Galaxy Fold models

Sadly, Samsung hasn’t confirmed the One UI 2.5 update for any of its A or M series phones. However, the update might eventually make it to high-end phones in those lines. Samsung just hasn’t made any promises. Keep your eyes peeled for a One UI 2.5 beta for those devices.

Meanwhile, Samsung has promised three years of Android updates for several Galaxy devices, including phones in the more affordable A series. This new update policy is making Samsung pretty popular, and we know that thanks to a poll we’re currently running on our website. You can also take part in the poll below and let us know if Samsung’s new commitment will make you consider buying a phone from the brand.

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AGP25
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
yes I have ..the new ui causing these problems...but I have a question updating through mobile data, is that a problem?

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
AGP25
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
every note 10 lite users are facing this issue ..its complete a software issue i suppose 😅

View solution in context

Solution
AGP25
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
yeah and this all started after the new ui update...and in s20 series they fixed this with a update I guess...so the new update should fix these issues

View solution in context

Solution
RON1303
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
galaxy z flip already recieved on 25 th Aug 2020

View solution in context

Solution
RON1303
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
i don't use my z flip as a primary mobile, so i can't really see the difference much, i can only confirm after i receive update in my s 10 plus. and more over samsung is working in One UI 3.0 soon beta testing will be launched.

View solution in context

15 Comments
KorSunshine
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
lol 😆 my note10lite!!!
Tikunwengsu
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
what happened?? with your note10 lite😂
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
so will this update solve the issues with battery and heating 🤔 😅
I too have note 10 lote
Tikunwengsu
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
bro can't guarantee about😅 that I just provide latest news but maybe your battery and heating issues slightly better performance but have you complained about that issue which you are problem facing currently battery and heating issues?
Solution
AGP25
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
yes I have ..the new ui causing these problems...but I have a question updating through mobile data, is that a problem?
0 Likes
Tikunwengsu
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
I'm not expert but you must consent about these problems with customer care
0 Likes
Solution
AGP25
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
every note 10 lite users are facing this issue ..its complete a software issue i suppose 😅
Tikunwengsu
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
yes in midrange smartphones also and any other Samsung series facing lots of problems🙂
Solution
AGP25
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
yeah and this all started after the new ui update...and in s20 series they fixed this with a update I guess...so the new update should fix these issues