Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M30s OS Update bug.

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 05:41 PM)
Anil9133
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
As we all know that Samsung has officially rolled out OS update "Android 10". But after updating,all the users are facing battery drain issues and charging issues.  It is taking longer than usually. If any one knows the solution please let me know because I am facing this problem.  Please help me out 
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
flash firmwire ....which is actual procedure and recommended...it's because software update or security patch allaways requires stable carrier. in that sense mobile data or fluctuating wifi is not stable..so it can give an incomplete update by damaging software side..then also you will be able to download it but you will welcome so many software holes and glitches which leads to poor battery backup, ui lag,app crush, game lag ,device heat,ghost touch like issues further...so allways try to flash firmware through smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center.i allaways maintain that rules hence I can play pubg in my old note 3 also without any lag or issue......ask any software engineer they will recommend you that procedure only because it's the actual procedure....thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch app and again and again peoples doing mistake that they simply update big os by mobile data or fluctuating wifi which is not or never the process
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
do below step once

🤙🤙🤙🤙
u need to put a tab on background data and activity usage of apps for that check in battery device care and see which apps have high background working time go to apps settings and toggle off their background data and activity and put unused apps to sleep
I'll give u a few tips u can try them
main reason for all to fail is bug instability you can either wait for next stable update or follow some advice and tips I could give you
1 use adaptive battery
2 use medium power save
3 prevent background apps from consuming data in battery device care
4 put unused apps to sleep
5 reduce some permissions given to apps that are not necessary for running of app
6 use dark mode
7 use location when necessary as in maps Google search or any location based app else constant use loads battery causing heating
8 prevent network inputs like NFC bluetooth WiFi from working together too many network inputs will cause heating and lagging
9 while charging keep phone idle
10 turn off auto sync use when necessary
11 reset phone settings once clear cache
12 if nothing works once try factory reset
13 charge in cool conditions as outside weather will be hot these days
14 dont use vibration if not necessary
15 use accubattery for complete battery diagnostics
I hope this helps because one ui bugs can be fixed by samsung when new updates come till then try these tips they could help to reduce battery heat up and loading so that smooth charging works and device runs smoothly
0 Likes
R2019
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
यह सभी कार्य करके देख लिया फिर भी बैटरी बहुत देर में चार्ज हो रही है फोन गर्म हो रहा है कॉपी पेस्ट नहीं होती कॉल रिकॉर्डिंग के लिए थर्ड पार्टी अपनी चलती और भी समस्याएं हैं जो पूरी नहीं फैक्ट्री स्टोर भी कर दिया गया लेकिन समस्या का निराकरण नहीं हो पाता ऐसी परिस्थिति में क्या करें क्या इसका कोई उपाय जल्दी ही निकलेगा फोन अपडेट होगा या नहीं
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
ok...then reset your device via recovery mode only once......do this once and check again
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "charging"issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

To resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
2) Close background running apps:-Tap on recent key and close the background running application.

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes