Original topic:

Samsung A31

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 10:46 AM)
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines
Its been almost 25months of the product launch, and still the company has not yet added the basic camera features like TIMELAPSE, SLOW-MOTION, MANUAL FOCUS in Pro mode & NIGHT MODE. Why this kind of discrimination @Samsung? See even after charging 22,000/- rupees, when the company is not adding those basic camera features. Then seriously what's use of taking such disgusting products???  

Literally there's not even 4k video shooting. But you guys are updating every small feature in M series phones. What is wrong with A31? 

This is seriously very disgusting !!!

Try to concentrate on budget phones as well. It's a very huge for a middle class man to invest 22000/- but in return getting the features of 10000/- rupee phones.

7 Comments
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
hmn hmn..😐
ᴀɴɪ
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
I am a Samsung A31 user to.. so I know the pain you are going through..!
But what to so the company isn't even trying to fix any of the issues..
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Better to stop buying Samsung phones. Should go with other brands. Such a disgusting products Samsung makes even after charging 22000/- These people will just concentrate on flagship products.
ᴀɴɪ
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
You r right on one side but you have choosed it at your first sight.. so you won't be regretting..
0 Likes
samFansi
Expert Level 1
Community Guidelines
Yeah! Its sad to know that.
Pls send this as the feedback to samsung.
0 Likes
kashyapdon
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
I know ur pain bro because i m also using samsung a31😕
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes