Original topic:

SAMSUNG VS IPHONE WHICH ONE IS BETTER? LET'S V0TE

(Topic created on: 03-26-2020 03:44 AM)
TheFixers
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Let's drop a comment which one did u prefer or both a the same.
27 Comments
shadowkhan
Active Level 3
Others
Samsung is the better phone in my opinion but iPhone is not a bad phone they have some features I love about them to but prefer Samsung.
TheFixers
Active Level 7
Others
thanks bro.Apple product is Overprice actually.But they have good quality
shadowkhan
Active Level 3
Others
Your welcome man. And I feel we could of said that back in the past but they catching up slowly but surely... the quality is really good and software is really smooth plus a strong processor... they just need to add customization and more features but that might be a while.... still thou am with Samsung
TheFixers
Active Level 7
Others
Android is an open source platform.Everybody can customized their phone whatever their want.not like IOS it fix.both got pro and cons. but for me android still the winner.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
soory
Others
Samsung Better.
Others
😁😁😁😆😅🤣😁
0 Likes
abuhamza86
Active Level 1
Others
Cant compare Samsung Support to Apple. Apple Support would never disappoint you. Very much upset and frustrated with Samsung support.  I purchased my first Samsung S10 Plus phone after 11 years of using the iPhone and very disappointed to find a long green tint line appear at bottom of the screen in the first 2 months. The phone screen works well though except for the annoying bright light and the line is exactly right over the screen buttons and the no problem using the buttons. Took the device after 6 months to Samsung Service Center (Couldnt visit immediately due to Covid and lockdown) and to my disappointment they refused to repair the phone under warranty stating its accidental damage. The phone has a dot dent very small on the side due to some normal use over the period but I believe this didn't lead the phone to the green tint damage as the phone was never dropped. Usually, Apple would replace the screen if under warranty as long as there is no physical damage or broken screen. My 3 years old iPhone X had the same issue and Apple was very happy to address the issue as a faulty screen and replace the screen free of cost in spite outside the warranty. Quite frustrated that Samsung doesn't have such Warranty policies and regret switching over to Samsung. 

On top of that  the service rendered at the center and my experience with the customer service representative @Samsung Center was ridiculous  The representative at the Center was very rude right from the beginning and had no patience to listen, understand the issue and kept arguing with his own reasoning. Poor Customer service and handling skills. 

I regret this would be my first and last Samsung phone
0 Likes