Original topic:

Regarding Samsung Galaxy phones

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 06:08 PM)
Pávan
Active Level 8
Options
Community Guidelines
There is a lot of hate going on about how samsung not giving update I'd like to clarify updates are delayed because of the lockdown and samsung is helpless even if they want to roll out the update.
And also please don't post hate content about how you didn't like your current Galaxy device and switching to some other brand let me clarify that Samsung launched different devices for every customer for example if you are a binge watcher you can buy Galaxy A51 as it's more than enough for it and if you want a gaming phone you can buy Galaxy A71. Samsung launches different devices for different customers so please don't spread hate and keep it a friendly community and yes I know samsung marketing strategy is different compared to others well just be glad you don't get ads in your device like other phones.So please wait give samsung some time so they can roll out updates to your Galaxy device

Stay Home.Stay Safe.
5 Comments
Community Guidelines
Posting about the things I dont like isn't Hate content..
0 Likes
Pávan
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
There is a way to tell if someone Don't like it and it's definitely not by using bad words and that's what people are doing here and that's why I used word hate
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
I agree with this somehow.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
And second thing, They are launching phones for their profits not doing any charity brother.

And if they are launching their phones its their duty to provide support too.

I agree a lil about on your Lockdown thingy, things are hard for everyone even for Samsung but I don't agree with other things.
0 Likes
arpan19305
Active Level 5
Community Guidelines
Samsung is the best