Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Posts only to give solutions??

(Topic created on: 01-30-2023 11:12 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Community Guidelines
People hate me when I point out the issues in this community. But I will continue speaking loud against wrong things.

This account "itsanime19" is giving solution to every comment. I just saw this post where there is 78 solutions. So I checked all the posts of this account and saw the same thing.

Admins? Moderators? Is this ok?
We all give solutions to our posts but that will be maximum 1-2 solutions for one account...to relevant comments. That is what I am doing.

What do other members think about this? I am just asking? If all are saying it is ok...I have no problem. Didn't feel good for me.
10 Comments
Community Guidelines
I am also in your screenshot. But i think "itsanime19" don't know about accept solutions.

I don't know why he is doing this weirdness.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
I didn't wanted to show your names... that's why hidden.
Solution
Community Guidelines
Why you change your name.
AK_Legend
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Why not? Everyone can change name once in a while. I am changing my name first time in a long time.

By the way my previous name was Ak_theLegend.(not Ak_Legend). Nobody is denying that. I am not changing my names 50 times a day.

I have a doubt, I didn't see you asking the same to someone who changes his names literally 50 times a day...hmmmm... losing solutions is kind of hard I think...koi nai..I expected to make some more haters when I made this post about unethical ways to distribute solutions. Standing for right is always hard and makes more enemies than friends. I learnt it the hard way. I made a post to help the people sara and sid. That made that psychopath my enemy. I didn't have any issues with this mysticlover psycho(owner of multiple name changing accounts). Now nobody is standing with me..but I know to fight alone. I even helped them in banning sosa. Now it is me vs psychopath.. everyone else left the scene. Sara and Sidkarna was the people who first fought this abuser. Now where are they?

Lesson learnt - don't help others on social media.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Won't you give a fitting reply to someone who asks for the one night rate of your mother? That is what I did. I reported first, made posts..there was no use..so I gave him reply in the same manner. What's wrong in it? Because he has lot of free time and has the advantage of being a psychopath..he is going on commenting idiocy...I can't do the same because I got a job.

Screenshot_20230130-102701_Samsung Members_65636_1675054621.jpg
Community Guidelines
Bro they don't have any sense of mind that's why they abuse others Mom. But why are you wasting your time in replying them.

I don't know who is wrong or started this issue. But according to me respecting others is the title of INDIA.
Itsanime19
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
Ohh so sorry dude☹️😟🙁😞😔😔🫣🫣🤐😑😐😶
Solution
Itsanime19
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
This problem is now solved