Original topic:

My device crashed so many apps & galaxy store popular apps don't show

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 11:57 AM)
Shafin007
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
Sir, when I type my password, someone sees my real-time typing and steals my password. Every time I go to login, my Gmail and Facebook passwords are changed. Sir, when I type my password, someone sees my real-time typing. The clock changes and my Gmail and Facebook passwords change whenever I go to login. And why does reCaptcha shows whenever I go to my website and login or sign up with any of my IDs ??? It's very annoying what a way to get rid of it, Samsung Auto File Pass is not working properly .. I have to set my password manually on all sides .. When I first picked up the phone, it was not like this. Day it is very annoying to set up every home password manually. Controls my device by automatically downloading content from the Google Play Store and copyrighting various apps. Controls my device by automatically downloading content from the Google Play Store and copyrighting various apps. The saddest thing is that no problem can be solved remotely, network setting, then there is a problem in the device for cyber security protection, if there is a problem in apps, if apps crash, the problem cannot be solved by connecting remotely remotely, it is very sad and everything is fine.
12 Comments
Community Guidelines
Hey, I was having the same problems recently, at least some of them.
What keyboard are you using? Samsung or SwiftKey?
0 Likes
Shafin007
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
Controls my device by automatically downloading content from the Google Play Store and copyrighting various apps.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
This didn't happen with me.
0 Likes
Shafin007
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
Only use Samsung keyboard
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
I was using SwiftKey. I talked to Microsoft technicians regarding showing of password while typing. In a recent update they fixed it.
0 Likes
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Bro it's a serious issue you have to show ur phone to service center or just called samsung care and ask them to inspect ur phone via remote management module may be any hidden or suspicious malware is there you should check it as soon as possible
0 Likes
Shafin007
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
Samsung care provider face to face service but I can't going Samsung care in this situation...can I remotely help take service? It is possible?
0 Likes
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Yes brother just call customer service and ask then to remotely check the phone they will ask u to
Install one application by that they can see ur phone on their screen and can find the issue.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
And regarding the Samsung pass issue, I was facing problem while logging into Amazon through Samsung internet. Instead of automatically logging it was forwarding for forgot password page. Now its fixed. A little tip. When Samsung pass auto inputs your user ID, sometimes it puts a blank space after your username, try to remove that space before tapping on login.
0 Likes