Original topic:

Humble Request for The New Update for M51 Users

(Topic created on: 02-19-2021 02:39 AM)
Autumn007
Active Level 8
Options
Community Guidelines
Hey,

I want to ask SAMSUNG to please provide an update of Android 11 with ONE UI Core 3.0 to the Galaxy M51 Device as soon as possible, I already have posted many Topics under the Sections of Community Guidelines, Tech Talk, Samsung M Series, but the updates are still not being provided to the M51, many other M and A Series Models have received them well before time, if possible please I request you to push the April 21 dated Android 11 Update in Near Future, we are really eagerly waiting for the Update to enjoy New Features like EdgeLighting and Edge Panel and many more mentioned by all Members and me in the Posts, please have a look at them and provide us with the Latest Software Updates including all those features, as it's been a long time we are bored seeing the Same Old UI and Software Skin and we Expect the New UI to be more Transparent and Colourful like the ONE UI 3.1 in SAMSUNG Galaxy F62. Please have a look at our concern, we are extremely impatient. 

THANKING YOU.

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
but if you posted continuously on same topic, same content repeatedly then it will be counted in spam.

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
i understand why you posted same thing, but i just informed you dear, don't get me wrong 😊🤝🤝

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
yes i m very understandable person 😁😁
and i m sure you will get those features and also will get early updates than its scheduled, as all devices are getting earlier than its scheduled so it will also get early 🤞🤞🤞😊

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
but if you posted continuously on same topic, same content repeatedly then it will be counted in spam.
Autumn007
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Okay, I'll try not to Repeat the Mistake..!
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
i understand why you posted same thing, but i just informed you dear, don't get me wrong 😊🤝🤝
Autumn007
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Hehehe.. At least you Understood😁😅, I hope SAMSUNG should also have the Same Understanding Level and Impatience as we Consumers possess...!
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
yes i m very understandable person 😁😁
and i m sure you will get those features and also will get early updates than its scheduled, as all devices are getting earlier than its scheduled so it will also get early 🤞🤞🤞😊
Autumn007
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Hahahah..Good Joke..😆
We hope so..!🙂👍
Autumn007
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Okay ..!🥺
0 Likes