Original topic:

How to change the language in the Galaxy Store app?

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 11:57 PM)
AbhithRajan
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
Most of the content showing in Arabic in the app details screen. I would like to switch to English.

Phone language is English but Galaxy Store app not respecting that. 

Oilburner
Beginner Level 4
Community Guidelines
Today I saw there was an update for my s22ultra, even though my default language set to English, the policy document was in Arabic 🫣. Sorry to say somebody fire the content management team or the team responsible for this **bleep** work.
AH64
Beginner Level 4
Community Guidelines

My galaxy store was in Persian though the phone was English , then as it's advised in this thread I changed the language in the settings > account > profile , it was still Persian I made the store cache cleared , it was still Persian but I got noticed that the other tabs of store are changed to English but the home page is still Persian (headings not the app titles).

Galaxy A12

Samuraix1
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

I moved to Portugal and now my store is in Portuguese 

Samsung, what are you doing?

lswank
Beginner Level 3
Community Guidelines

I have the same issue with Cantonese / Hong Kong. And no response from Samsung support. Must I speak Cantonese if I live in Hong Kong?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines

Same here where I am a foreigner living in the Middle East and all the the notifications are in Arabic writings. I need help. Anyone? 

0 Likes
Zentaris
Beginner Level 4
Community Guidelines

Same issue in Latvia, I use all phone menus and apps in English, never use other languages. Why is store set to Latvian? Samsung, respect phone language settings or add manual selection!

Members_m93LqtD
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

so we all basically have the same issue even now as i comment this before i signed in it was all in English but as soon as i signed in guess what? turned to Arabic like okay i don't hate my language but it's really bothering me how they don't fix this at all .

samsung please be more considerate to what your users actually prefer 

Krebs
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

Same issue with note20 bought i  germany. Samsung free tv and galaxy store in german. Shaiße

Micael Jarniac
Beginner Level 5
Community Guidelines

I have the same issue, everything on my tablet is set to English, but app titles and changelogs on the Galaxy Store are in a different language. My Samsung account is also set to English.

I at least do speak the other language it decided to display stuff on, but I hate it, and I do not want things to use that language. I've explicitly set everything I could to English, and I'd like that to be respected.

Ameer_Haji
Beginner Level 4
Community Guidelines

I have the same issue, it's so annoying