Original topic:

HANGING PROBLEM ON GALAXY A30

(Topic created on: 02-28-2020 06:42 PM)
Dharmaraj
Active Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines
After updating  UI 2.0 based on android 10, my galaxy A30 is going tha hanging problem too much. Sometimes I noticed that , the camera is open automatically.... musics are plays automatically 🙄🙄..I don't know what is going on !!!!!!!!!
     I called the customer care,  but they can't give me a perfect solution.... they told me to wait for the next software update..
..... Now what can I do?? 
3 Comments
λκSΗαγ
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
factory reset kar le bhai
0 Likes
Community Guidelines

Hi there,

We apologize for your inconvenience with the Samsung device. To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

Hanging Issue:

>Free some internal memory (If occupied more than 80%) (Settings > Device Care or Device Maintenance > Storage)
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
>Check for the latest device O/S (Scroll down Notification panel >Settings >Software Update >Download updates manually).

Camera Issue:

1- Camera > Settings of camera > Reset of camera settings.
2- Settings > apps > tap on 3 dots > show system apps > camera > storage > clear cache.

For rest of the above mentioned issues, kindly 

register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

keshikaithal
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
HANGING PROBLEM ON MY GALAXY A30
After updating  UI 2.0 based on android 10, my galaxy A30 is going tha hanging problem too much. Sometimes I noticed that , the call contact time HANGING 🙄..I don't know what is going on !!!!
     I called the customer care,  but they can't give me a perfect solution.... they told me to wait for the next software update..
..... Now what can I do?? 
0 Likes