Original topic:

Guidelines on how to use Samsung Members app Efficiently and Effectively

(Topic created on: 12-19-2019 03:51 PM)
MrGEEK
Options
Community Guidelines

Hello Members!

The Samsung Members Community is very close to our heart. Each one of you is special to us and like our family, and in our journey to enjoy this relationship with you, we need your help and support.

The Samsung members is the community where the Samsung product owners can share their views, the problem which they face about the product and can seek solution for the same. They can also report about their product related problems to Samsung.

But it is not limited to this only, users can also showcase their photography skills, can check all the latest discounts and benefits on Samsung products and last but not the least can interact with the experts, the tech savvies and other community members.

And to enjoy this journey we have to know how to use Samsung Members effectively and efficiently.

Below are the certain guidelines for the same.

So as you can see this is the very front screen which appears after opening the Samsung Members app.
Here you can see various forums listed like:-
Community, Following, Galaxy gallery,  City, Tech talk, Benefits, News and tips.

Now lets see whats the purpose of each forum,

1.Community
This forum is basically for Asking or sharing your querries about any service, any bug, any feature.
But before posting the topic be sure that it is not present already or asked by someone. If already present then restrict yourself from posting again.
Now you are thinking about how to be sure if the topic is already present or not.
For this you can see the search icon in the front screen or in any forum,

tap it and write your topic, if it is already present it will appear and if its not then you can go on posting.
In case, If you find that the topic is already posted, then click the topic and share your point in its comment only.

2.Following
In this forum you can see the posts of the member you are following.

3.Galaxy gallery
In this forum you can share and showcase your photos and clicks captured by Samsung devices. You can also ask about the review for the same from others. If you want you can share the story behind your shot and why you shot it at first place.

4.City
In this forum you can check about various City activities going to be happen, you can collaborate with other members from that city and can perform photowalk if you like, etc.
If you want to see only city specific post ,

Then press the + icon as shown and can add the city you want and then press that city name to see the activities arranged by others in there.

5.Tech talk
This forum is basically for posting various technology related informations in the field of smartphones, refrigerators, fridges, televisions, etc only.
Please restrict yourself from posting other topics here.

6.Benefits
Here you can see all the latest offers on Samsung products and benefits provided by Samsung and how and from where to avail it.

7.News and tips
Here you can see all the latest news and tips provided by Samsung for seamlessly using their products and services.

Notices and Activity
Here you can see the notice released on upcoming updates and contest results.
Plus you can also see the latest notification about your post whether some commented on it or liked it. You can also see notifications if you get followed by someone or if you earned new badge.

To open all these press the bell icon in home screen of members app.

Your profile
To know about your profile just tap "my page" at bottom of front screen on members app.

Here you can edit your name and image.
You can see the all the information related to your profile, your earned badges, your posts, comments and bookmarks.

*Be aware and donot upload any notorious posts, abusive content or language and any spam content, otherwise you will get banned from Community for same.

So lets contribute and make this community a better place.

Thanks!!

Seeking your cooperation.

105 Comments
Community Guidelines
I posted that but after using this app for a while I can see its same bro. I could use this app whole day untill now when m home and can use WIFI.
Community Guidelines
@Halfhuman I have listened various users review and they all are satisfied after the latest update.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
have you tried clearing cache and data?
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
@MeGeek Yes I have tried almost everything. But its **bleep**..s to use this app on mobile network. Even when all of the internet services like YouTube, Browsing and Netflix are working like a charm.
Community Guidelines
Strange
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Useful post
iVirus
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines

You can install this app from Galaxy Store.

0 Likes
CHAKRABORTI
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
My Samsung Notes app deleted
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
can you give me more details?
0 Likes
ketanbhai
Beginner Level 5
Community Guidelines
મારા ફોનની વોરંટી એક્સપાયર થઈ ગઈ છે અને મારે ફ્રન્ટ કેમેરો માં વિઝન ઝાંખું થઈ ગયું છે ,સાફ કરાવડાવો છે તો બહારના દુકાનવાળા એમ કહે છે કોમ્બો બદલાવો પડે તો મારે શું કરવું