Original topic:

AUTO RESTART

(Topic created on: 10-07-2021 08:01 PM)
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Options
Community Guidelines
What The Hell 
Now my M31 auto restarting at least 4-5 times a day....without any reason...
...since this week...everyday
So much 😡disappointing 😞 issue

Did factory reset 2 days ago...not resolved....and the interesting fact is: just after factory reset (within a minute) the same repeats🤪

Much frustrating #scamsung
17 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
It's common nowadays bro.....Register your device and Give it for repair....
M series users are facing Auto restarting , Freezing and Some Motherboard issue
Community Guidelines
How old is your phone ?
I also have M31, was having restarting issue a couple of months back but not like 4-5 times a day but 2-3 times a week that too is okay now
And how do u update your software ?
From last two time i am doing via smart switch (this i am saying because this is the only thing i have changed in couple of months and that i did my last factory reset in august)
Have not faced restart issue that frequently after that
0 Likes
jhon-wick
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Bro please help me to resolve the problem
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
As i said i didnt do anything specifically different except that is started updating software via smart switch
You can also try that next time but if u do please do backup before hand and do factory reset after 1st time updating via smart switch may be you will see difference
0 Likes
jhon-wick
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
I want to know till today your phone is not restarting or freeze please tell me
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Not that i have noticed in couple of weeks
My usage has also decreased though so may be because of that
0 Likes
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Now approx. 50 days left for warrenty....
Device on latest September Security patch
Updated Through wifi...
Can you suggest to change motherboard through samsung service center...but after 10-15 days...
So I wanna ask if any problem to stay in b/w these days...or if the problem remains after changing motherboard
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
But atleast you should make them notice that you are suffering from an issue and its not even a year has passed
If you will not go now and the issue remains and your warranty expires it all your burden then
I have seen two cases in which one sush if you have seen on members app only she got it repaired and I think her phone is working fine now and 2nd one was of my other friend whos motherboard was not repairable he got a voucher of the same amount from samsung
But if u will not go within one year nothing can be done