Original topic:

AIRTEL SECURE PLAN FOR HIGH END SAMRTPHONE DAMAGE

(Topic created on: 08-29-2019 05:35 AM)
Nira78
Active Level 6
Options
Community Guidelines
1- What all benefits are offered with Airtel Secure Plan? 
 Airtel Secure Plan offers Mobile repairs in case of accidental damage Door step pick-up and Delivery Anti-Virus along with Malware, Theft & Web Protection Cloud back up with 2GB storage Q4. How do I activate Airtel Secure Plan on my device? To activate Airtel Secure Plan open/ download My Airtel App. Click on the Airtel Secure banner & follow the instructions to activate. 

2- Eligibility - 
 Airtel Postpaid (Retail / CoIP only excluding child / data card) 
Device age should be less than 1 years (invoice date will be considered) 
> 18 Yr at the time of enrollment Smartphone (Android and iOS) 

3- What is the validity of Airtel Secure Plan? 
 The validity of the damage protection is for a year from enrollment.
 however rental is charged on monthly basis. 
Your membership terms and other benefits will be applicable post charging of monthly rental. 

4 - Which all device brands are eligible for Airtel Secure Plan? 
 Airtel Secure Plan is available for all major mobile brands which are serviced and repaired in INDIA or brands that have Authorized Service center in INDIA. Some of the brands are below mentioned: Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, HTC, Sony, Google, Micromax, Xolo, Lenovo, Motorola, Asus, LETV, Nokia, Microsoft, OnePlus, Meizu and Gionee. 

5- When can I claim damage protection under Airtel Secure Plan? You will be eligible for a claim after 15 days of activation of your membership. Devices that have undergone unauthorized repair and contain non genuine parts will be rejected for claim. 

6-  When should I file a claim if my phone is accidentally damaged? You can file the claim within 48hrs of discovering the damage by logging on to www.airtel.in. In case you are not able to file the claim, please call Airtel Customer Care at 121 within 48 hours to intimate else the same will not be admissible by the Insurance Partner.

I have OPT this... And secure about my Phone. 
0 Likes
0 Comments