Original topic:

A51 lagging issue

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 06:53 PM)
vikassharmasarangarh
Active Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines
When i am using my mobile continuously then screen is lagging. Its needs to be improvement on this model.
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
I facing this issue in my device
JoeDesai
Beginner Level 4
Community Guidelines

Same issue here.  It's almost like the screen set its frame rate really low. Not so much that the device cant keep up. It just makes the screen supper slow. Still very responsive just the screen only uses a few frames per second

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Be assured, please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the issue:-

1. Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).

2. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

3. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

After performing above steps If the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Hiiii sir i am already follow this instructions. but laging problem is continued.
0 Likes
tx09
Active Level 5
Community Guidelines
same problem in my m21 i dont think it is a software issue it is due to exynos 9611 which is samsung's favourite processor.
0 Likes