Original topic:

Samsung World No1 & Best Mobile Co

(Topic created on: 02-28-2022 10:27 AM)
insaanorinsaaniyat
Active Level 1
Options
Break The Rules 2022
I had used many mobiles, like nokia, sony, Motorolla, huawei, One plus etc etc..

But let me tell you Samsung Mobile is Classic Mobiles, Samsung Mobile Bettery timing, software and hardware is so good, You Can Use Samsung Mobile as long as you want, it will be long time with you.

I buy samsung J7 Core in 2017 and i still use that mobile, its working realy Good.❤

And let me say one bad thing About samsung Mobiles, samsung Mobile is Too much expensive, its Rate too High..if Samsung reduce the mobile price im asured Iphone users Also prefer to buy Samsung Mobile.

I realy Like Samsung Mobiles More than Iphone and More Than Others Phones.

With Out Any Comparing & With out any Doubt Samsung Is simply Bestest Mobile Co In The World.❤👍👌👏

And sorry for my Poor English.🙏
5 Comments
Break The Rules 2022
I agree completely, I've seen Samsung grow from the Samsung Galaxy Pocket to the s22 ultra. The UI is just perfect and super friendly to use and the features of the phones are always on top of the league 💯💙
Break The Rules 2022
I want to buy samsung mobile, but its price too high..but its realy easy to use and more featured Mobile more than other mobiles.
0 Likes
Break The Rules 2022
I mean you can get second hand phones if you want it cheaper but I wouldn't recommend it. Check out the s10 or the Note 10 as well, it's a little over your budget but it's still going strong. New technology do come at a cost first. 🙈
Break The Rules 2022
S10 & note 10 too old buddy...im happy with my j7 Core..if i buy too old like s10 & note10😂
0 Likes
Break The Rules 2022
I guess that's the price you gotta pay then if you compare specs. So that's from my side 🙈. All the best in the your decision 💕
0 Likes