Original topic:

uninstall Bixby

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 10:16 AM)
a50s_iPhone13user
Expert Level 2
Options
Bixby
How to uninstall Bixby from my device because I
Never used but still it is working in background as you can see in the screenshot

12 Comments
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Bixby
this is build in app,
as per as I know, it can't be uninstalled.
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Bixby
without root , it is not possible.
0 Likes
Solution
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Bixby
in your screen shot cut down on background data and activity both u cant remove Bixby but u can keep it from consuming data in background 👍👍
no need to uninstall just cut down on background working then it's not going to work and in battery device care put it in sleeping apps👍
0 Likes
Bixby
how to stop background data usage ?
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Bixby
for that reduce the number of permissions given to Bixby like location storage 👍
0 Likes
Solution
Bixby
You can force stop it and block all notifications and don't allow system changes..Rest, you can't do anything..
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Bixby
you can disable it via a app package disable pro samsung.
0 Likes
Bixby
I find bixby useful. You can change system settings from it without going into settings. Like turn on dark mode and lot more. which is not possible with google assistant.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
don't tell anybody that Bixby is better than Google assistant...🤣🤣🤣it's useful? then just ask Bixby to convert 1 dollar in Indian rupee it need stock info capsule...most bogus assistant among all...only for command dark mood if we forget actual function of a voice assistant then it's not called useful function....there is trillions over trillions of data stored on Google....Bixby is just an infant whose most of all answer is ......I can't understand that
0 Likes