Original topic:

bixby voice not working

(Topic created on: 04-21-2020 05:58 PM)
s8user247
Active Level 1
Options
Bixby
Does anybody know how to activate bixby voice on samsung s8?
15 Comments
jeramequia
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
go into the settings and search Bixby if it's not there go to the galaxy store.
0 Likes
s8user247
Active Level 1
Bixby
its in my apps but not in the galaxy stor
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
Bixby

Dear valued customer

Thank you for contacting Samsung Levant support 

May we know what appear when you press on bixby voice button , plus kindly make sure that bixby services are up to date by going to galaxy store > search for bixby or installed apps 

0 Likes
s8user247
Active Level 1
Bixby
bixby home appears when i press the button and when i go to galaxy store i cant find bixby voice in my store i only find bixby vision and some other bixbys whereas i can find it in my applications in the phone and i tried to clear its data and reopen it but nothing is working
ill really appreciate youre help
thank youu
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
Bixby

May we know if you faced that issue recently or from the first time you used the device 

plus from which country did you purchase the device and in which country are you currently located please 

0 Likes
s8user247
Active Level 1
Bixby
its from the first time i purchased it i have purchased it from saudi Arabia or lebanon i dont really remember and i am currently living in lebanon
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
Bixby

kindly try to send us an error report for the issue please by going to Samsung members app > get help > send feedback 

0 Likes
s8user247
Active Level 1
Bixby
alright ill do it right now and i have 1 more question is bixby accessible for mt region?
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
Bixby

yes sir that is correct you can use bixby in Lebanon 

0 Likes