Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Lists my tasks

Posted in: Bixby

Bixby has many amazing features but the one that I like the most is, listing of the tasks I've to do and their prioritization.

Do more

Bixby frees you to focus on what matters the most.It learns what you like to do and works with your favourite apps and services to help you get more.

Opens the app?

Earlier Bixby used to app my apps on my voice command, don't know what's wrong with it now a days. Apps don't turn on even after trying harder.

USE!

It's an assitant which is virtually developed by samsung electronics. Bixby works according with voice command.

UI

With the hardware and software working together in harmony, you can draw the best out of your phone without causing extra burden to your processor.

Smarter Way!

Use some smarter ways in persuing your lifestyle. Use bixby for certain works of regular basis. Just give a command by your voice and enjoy bixby's work.

AI based

Is Bixby AI based? The intelligence it has, can't be termed any less than either artificial or super intelligence.

Bixby

ios Guys is there a way to download bixby in ios devices? i want to have bixby in both my devices.