Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Customer Reviews

Posted in: Bixby

Bixby is one of the best features of Samsung. one day i was in-between my lunch and suddenly i wanted to show some of my picture albums to my family. By using just my voice, I was able to show them the pictures of a particular day. All thanks to this...

Posted by: swati1
Active Level 8

The Voice feature offer by bixby.

Bixby’s Voice (voice recognition) feature is a voice interface that allows you to execute most touch-driven features also with voice commands. Bixby’s Voice feature has adopted a new communication method in an effort to make the ever-complicated inst...

What is Bixby?

Bixby is a new intelligent interface introduced for Galaxy S8 and later models, and offers the following 4 key features: Home: This is the main page of Bixby which studies the user’s behaviours and recommends content suitable in different circumstanc...

Customer Reviews

Bixby is one of the best features of samsung. It's understand what you are trying to say and gives the appropriate results.

Posted by: Ricky1
Active Level 7

The Most Useful Way To Use Bixby

So The Most Efficient way to use Bixby is to Configure as many Quick Chats as you want. They will help you Do ten things saying just one word. Like Saying Goodnight and putting your phone completely offline. Or Saying Instagram and Posting the most r...

Posted by: Aayush1
Active Level 5

bixby is lit🔥👌🏻

Bixby can tell, where you are? Bixby can tell you where you are. Open your camera and tap Bixby Vision > AR and point your phone at the ground. Bixby will look for information about the place and show you on the screen. Isn't it so amazing

Opinion Poll

We all know If i had to compare bixby what would come to it. Bixby or Google Assistant? Which is the side you are on? Share your experiences with Both the Assistants and where they were helpful. Comment down below. For me, I like the Bixby Better.

Posted by: Aayush1
Active Level 5