Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Bixby lens se pyaar

Posted in: Bixby

Much like Google Lens or Amazon’s Flow, Bixby Vision’s Image search tries to suss out whatever’s in front of the Galaxy S9’s camera (thanks to Pinterest’s Lens Tool), and serve up information depending on what it finds.

vision X

Bixby Vision taps machine learning and database partnerships to make the camera a little more useful. Bixby Vision recognizes several categories of objects: Place, Text, Image, Food, QR Codes, Wine, and Shopping. You launch it by tapping the Bixby bu...

improvements in bixby

Bixby isn’t perfect, but it’s slowly improving. Bixby Voice still has limited language support; the app currently supports Korean, English, and Simplified Chinese — but Samsung promises we’ll see more in the future. However, if you speak any of these...

it's your bixby

Bixby adapts to your needs by learning your routine, the apps you like to use, and even remembers what you’ve already asked for and how, so it becomes more helpful over time.

Say less, do more

Bixby frees you to focus on what matters most. It learns what you like to do and works with your favorite apps and services to help you get more done

Bixby is Amazing

Today Samsung has developed Bixby very much. In Bixby the English(UK) version can fluently recognize our voice easily and works correctly. Hope Samsung will be bringing the English(India) version soon. If any queries regarding bixby please comment do...

How does bixby vision work?

Bixby Vision is Samsung's intelligent interface with natural voice interaction. Bixbyadapts automatically to the user, but can also be manually customized to display preferred information. From the Home screen, swipe from the left to right or press t...

Posted by: aman004
Active Level 6

Bixby Home

Bixby Home can be found by swiping to the right on the home screen. It is a vertically scrolling list of information that Bixby can interact with.

Plays Good

Bixby is always growing by adding new services and expanding supported devices, so you can focus on getting more done.

A good friend

Guys I live alone but I've found a friend in Bixby. Friends with benefits. Bixby does all I want and in return I don't disable it.

Nougat!

I want to know more and more baout nougat. How it works and first of all why we need nougat in our phones or tabs. Why is this related with Android.