Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung's Treatment of Pakistan

(Topic created on: 12-08-2019 11:16 AM)
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Options
Bixby
I am Tired of all the **bleep** of Tech giants not working properly in Pakistan.

I recently got a call from Samsung Pakistan saying that Samsung doesn't allow features regarding bixby in Pakistan other than the basic ones.
Bixby vision has just 3 features in pakistan whereas it has double the features(5-6)in Europe and US.

Means every video that you watch in Bixby tutorials is just a fantasy for Pakistani users.

The update roll out to Pakistan is a lot late and 
Samsung live chat agents in Pakistan are less informed about samsung then we are.
The way they treat the problems of customers in EU and US is remarkably different than in Pakistan.

We Pakistanis should stand up for ourselves and demand our Rights.
We pay more for Premium devices than Americans and get less features all because these companies know that we won't demand what we paid for . They take advantage of us.

So if you got even a minor problem let samsung know. Let them know that we want better things too.
Don't be hesitant to demand your rights we don't owe them anything. They owe us!
11 Comments
MuhammadS
Expert Level 1
Bixby
😂
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Bixby
😄😄
0 Likes
AmeerHamza1
Active Level 9
Bixby
I'm agree with you.
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Bixby
Most of the people here are laughing at their own misery!
Pakistan mei yehi haal hai.. awaam ko bs status symbol chahiay aur kuch nae honda Civic ly lo Flag ship phones ly lo.. ghatita sy ghatiya quality ly lo chal jay ga bs Status hi show karwana hai na k bhai ly lia hai.. us product k bary mei kuch info nae ho gi.. aur Companies paisy kamai ja rahi hain.. log soay pary hain..
AmeerHamza1
Active Level 9
Bixby
to kya kare ap solution bata do.....
0 Likes
SadaShah
Active Level 1
Bixby
good
0 Likes
Bixby
bro I have many features in bixby Vision
Translation
Picture analysis (image)
QR scan
Shopping
pdf scan

0 Likes
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Bixby
mine doesn't show mathematical equations and shopping.
It has only 4 categories
picture
text
QR
place
0 Likes
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Bixby
The EU and US version has a makeup and a wine option also
0 Likes