Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

I need my galaxy note10 device

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 03:11 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Bixby
I need my factory device  please back my Samsung galaxy note10 factory device 😫 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bixby
hello there ,
first of all you need to specify your request clearly !
if you are looking for factory rest , then go to setting and then tap on the searching bar " factory rest "
then you will find it ,
if your phone can't run then charge it first and then apply factory rest by booting your phone,
switch on your phone and press right away the volume down button altogether with the Bixby button to run into booting system and then press volume down to chose recovery reset .
if it didn't work try to press volume up instead of volume down upon restarting your phone
let me know the result

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Comment
Solution
Bixby
hello there ,
first of all you need to specify your request clearly !
if you are looking for factory rest , then go to setting and then tap on the searching bar " factory rest "
then you will find it ,
if your phone can't run then charge it first and then apply factory rest by booting your phone,
switch on your phone and press right away the volume down button altogether with the Bixby button to run into booting system and then press volume down to chose recovery reset .
if it didn't work try to press volume up instead of volume down upon restarting your phone
let me know the result
0 Likes