Active Level 2
Options
Bixby
I bought Galaxy M31s No samsung Pass+ Secure folder+ bixby + Clipboard
8 Comments
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Bixby
you can get secure folder if your device is running on ONE UI 2.5 (not core ui).
0 Likes
DiaBo
Active Level 2
Bixby
I have the latest Android version not works
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Bixby
0 Likes
DiaBo
Active Level 2
Bixby
your device isn't compatible with this version
0 Likes
DiaBo
Active Level 2
Bixby
Ok Samsung must announcement for that before the customer buying mobiles and discover this issues .. now why making limitations for my devices M31S ?
If there any chance to remove for this limitations and I will pay the charge for that .. actually I'm IT ENGINEER and all my critical information about my work Im storeing it in my secure folder + samsung pass .. for disabling the clipboard why Samsung do that .. just I installed Google Keyboard and it's allows the clipboard by using Google keyboard .. shame for big Samsung as big mobile seller's in the world to do this things without Notice the customer .. now my new mobile M31S no use for it as smart phone .. I will use my old mobile A8+ 2018 and I will sell this new phone M31S and I will not buy samsung mobiles any more .
DiaBo
Active Level 2
Bixby
now samsung strat to reduce manufacturer cost by reduce the services without informing the customers
0 Likes
DiaBo
Active Level 2
Bixby
only it's software issue .. Samsung makes : ONE UI + ONE UI CORE
ONE UI CORE completely rubbish they make to much Limitations .. if they needs money to release ONE UI for my Mobile M31S I will pay for that .. but what's samsung have done means no respect for them customers because they didn't announcement for that .
MoustafaDueb
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
Did you fix that issue I have solution for you
0 Likes