Expanding the Bixby and SmartThings Ecosystems

(Topic created on: 10-31-2019 01:30 PM)
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Options
Bixby
Official link 👇🙌
Hey Members ,
Just check the Latest News from Samsung !

This year at SDC, Samsung is showcasing strides it’s made to integrate Bixby into a wide range of devices. The company is also introducing enhancements that will make it easier for developers to enrich Bixby and the SmartThings IoT platform with useful services, and in doing so, create more ways for users to infuse intelligence into everything they do.

Outlining Samsung’s efforts to offer developers more ways to work with Bixby, Eui-Suk Chung, EVP, Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics, discusses the AI platform’s expansion. “In 2019, we made it even easier to use Bixby,” Chung explains.We added new capabilities not only on our flagship devices, but also on most of our A-series devices, on more Galaxy tablets and watches, TVs and home appliances. Just to give you countless new ways to integrate intelligence into everything you do.”

Samsung demonstrates how enhancements to the Bixby Developer Studio, including new Bixby Templates and Bixby Views, will streamline the development of capsules that work across Bixby’s ever-growing ecosystem of devices.

In addition to unveiling a new Rules API that will spur the creation of more automated smart home experiences, Samsung introduced a SmartThings Device SDK beta program – set to launch early next year – that will help third-party manufacturers build SmartThings-supported devices.

#GaganBro

Follow & Tap ♡

5 Comments
Bixby
Happy Diwali & Happy New Year✌🏻 Please Do Like My Post Too🙏🙏🙏
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Diwali-With-Samsung-Members-Family-DiwaliwithGalaxy/td-p/...
0 Likes
Arsum
Expert Level 5
Bixby
Awesome 😍
Plz Like My Post Too 😊☺️🙃🙂🙏
and Help me win the Contest. ♥️

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Diwali-With-Galaxy/td-p/2617931
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
I think this eco system wants wires too work 🤣🤣🤣
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Bixby
😅 Shinchan sir .. 3rd image ! you mean
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby