Original topic:

Bixby software

(Topic created on: 01-29-2020 10:43 PM)
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Options
Bixby
Note 10 plus has a problem . Hey Bixby doesn't work when camera voice capture option is open. Exactly different software platform should be there for hey Bixby and camera "capture" voice commands.
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
now I am using Google assistant.try this with hey giogle
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
these are all Bixby camera
0 Likes
RAAJTECH
Active Level 7
Bixby
yes you can't use the both functions at a same time either you have to disable camera voice function to use Bixby feature voice or you have to disable Bixby if you want to use camera voice capture function
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
exactly
0 Likes
RAAJTECH
Active Level 7
Bixby
Its problem not with the only note 10 plus device but its problem with all the samsung flagship devices which is having Bixby functionality.
0 Likes
RAAJTECH
Active Level 7
Bixby
samsung should come up with the solution to use ds both features together in future
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Bixby
I think after android 10 one UI 2 update they have separated this problem now I can access both Bixby and Google assistants simultaneously and use voice capture function kindly try the update you know most of the times our devices don't function proper because updates aren't done and this causes old software to run on new internet formats. did you know as we speak several updates of different types are being done in the internet like against new malicious software or malware or security certificates because you see when you updated Samsung galaxy phone not android apps you'll find description of various types of update formats in the update like security settings or camera software upgrades or UI design or any read those tiny details and you'll know
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Bixby

Hi there,

Please be informed that this feature is default feature of Samsung device.

We really appreciate your feedback and would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches. Will convey the relevant update as soon as possible.

Happy to help you always!

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Bixby
I'm sorry to say but before android 10 one UI 2 update hey Bixby and camera voice capture didn't work together either one had to switched off which is why I used Google assistant instead it maybe standard feature for all galaxy devices but sorry to say again I couldn't work with it until the update
0 Likes