Original topic:

Bixby assistant

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 10:21 AM)
Maver2019
Active Level 1
Options
Bixby
Bixby is finally useful now. It is able to recognize language more appropriately, it is more useful for basic functions than google assistant, as it is highly integrated with samsung software.

Keep up the good work Bixby team. I am sure one day it will surpass google assistant, Alexa and siri.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
don't tell anyone that it doing better than google assistant where trillions over trillions data empowerd .... neither siri nor Bixby can match google assistant power
0 Likes
Amrood12
Active Level 6
Bixby
Don't stop people for giving their opinions.i don't agree with you.i think bixby is doing better now and hope same for future.In my opinion bixby voice is more human friendly than others.google assistant is more like your assistant and you will get bored with its voice but bixby is more like human friend.it always talks with you in humorous way and now after the update it is recognizing the voice so well and working very fast.So if you hate something then don't spread it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
to me bhi to apna opinion hi de raha hoon 🤣🤣🤣 Bixby is doing better ? then please ask to tell animal fact .... it even don't understand its own voice modulation ... what is truth that's i am saying .... after 100 years also it can't match google assistant...and even you don't follow the news that very soon google assistant undertake Bixby and it's already started ... do you know that except Bixby update they stopped already the developers to implement more modulation?
0 Likes
Amrood12
Active Level 6
Bixby
in my mobile bixby is telling animal facts.no problem there.i am telling you the truth that you can't even google assistant more than week it voice is so simple and you will get bored at the end however it can recognize our voice well as it is too old and updated well at starting years it was not so good.so you can't expect more from samsung's bixby till now
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
Bixby 1.0 was good ..but day by day it's decreasing performance...even from India Bixby they withdraw uber .. can't convert currency without supporting apps ... this is innovative? don't tell anyone the joke of the millennium that Bixby is good over assistant ... I think you never used your assistant properly and all functions
0 Likes
Bixby
Brother, Google assistant is better in many ways for sure. But when you start using Bixby for commanding your Samsung, you'll see the difference. Bixby being integrated in One UI, it handles it much better.

Let me share my experience with you. I am a person who likes tweeking about new tech stuffs. I was digging deep into settings and changed something one day and forgot where it was. I just commanded Bixby to turn off that for me and it did exactly that in seconds. Try that in Google Assistant. Good luck with that.

Google assistant cannot turn on power saving mode on my Galaxy. And Bixby Quick Commands and Routines will put Google Assistant to shame.

Don't get me wrong, I'm dedicated users for both of this app. I just use Bixby to command my phone and Google assistant for fun and informative conversation. To learn our know more about something, use Google assistant and talk to it like a perfusion. This is where Bixby should be ashamed.
0 Likes