Original topic:

Bixby 3.0 brings support for Indian English and India-specific features

(Topic created on: 04-21-2021 01:54 PM)
Naveenpippal
★★
Options
Bixby

While Samsung isn’t focusing on Bixby as much as it used to during its launch events, the company is still keeping its AI-powered voice assistant updated with new and improved features. Six months ago, the company completely redesigned Bixby’s UI and added support for Samsung DeX. The South Korean firm has now launched Bixby 3.0 in India with support for Indian English and India-specific features.

Bixby can now understand Indian English and context. The company said that its digital voice assistant now has the capability to understand Indian names, contacts, relations, places, recipes, content, and a lot more. Bixby can now check the weather in your city, start a yoga timer, understand Indian words for relationships, and show you recipes for local cuisines. If you are a Galaxy user in India, you can now change Bixby’s language to English (India) from its language settings menu.

You can set relationships and their names by clicking on the profile image towards the top of the screen. Alternatively, you can just say any Indian relationship name, and Bixby will assist you in linking those names to specific contacts. Samsung said that it will add more India-specific features to Bixby in the coming months. This new version of Bixby is currently only available on the Galaxy A52Galaxy A72, and the Galaxy S21, but more devices will support it soon.

7 Comments
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Bixby
Only for A52, A72 and S21, not for all
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Bixby
Ya bro I see it now only in my A52
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Bixby
👍👍👍🤝🤝🤝
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Bixby
Welcome bro A52 we want useful feature in camera switch camera options in the upcoming monthly security patch
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Bixby
It's not available in A52 switch camera while recording but in A51 A50s have this feature why not A52
0 Likes
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Bixby
Soon you will get, Samsung creates this
0 Likes
sabnam9647
Beginner Level 2
Bixby

Way cool! Some points! I know this Article being composed by you and the internet site that's rest of this is extremely wonderful. Your web site is amazing and that I will continue to urge it to my pals.
https://myspace.com/sabnam9647

0 Likes