Original topic:

Bixby 2.0 less functions for Note 8 than S9 and above series ?

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 01:55 PM)
TandelK51
Active Level 4
Options
Bixby

So i have been using Bixby from the time i bought my Note 8 and saw both the versions. I liked the new update of 2.0 when it was rolled out to Note 9 first and than brought to S9 and Note 8 series. The real issue now becomes is Note 8 no longer recieves updates for Android 10 while my S9+ got the update. I gave my Note 8 a very basic simple task "Speed Dial 4" and the answer was "Sorry, for now the function is not supported. I'll keep learning to make your experience better." Seriously samsung guys it was working and better in version 1.0 . On S9 i did try it and it was working there but if you cant even do basic phone functions its completely useless and plus buying high end flagship and all you give us Bixby home is with Ads ? Seriously come on Samsung guys . 

4 Comments
TandelK51
Active Level 4
Bixby

Plus other voice assistance also gives us more app control than Bixby for eg. Spotify it cannot even play something like "Open Spotify and play my Liked Songs".  

0 Likes
DeanHunter
Active Level 6
Bixby
Bixby 1 was the Jaws... Awesome and most Advanced

Bixby 2 is nothing but the Sharknado....stupid, useless and time waste
TandelK51
Active Level 4
Bixby

I wish samsung feedback team actually read this areas instead of just giving features update. 

dawnterrell
Beginner Level 4
Bixby

My next phone purchase will most likely be an iPhone, in part due to these Bixby issues. And this after being a Samsung buyer for my last several phones. I haven't been able to use Bixby properly for months now. It's pathetic.

0 Likes