Original topic:

🔥Adele 30 Leaked Album Download🔥

(Topic created on: 11-17-2021 05:45 AM)
akotan
Beginner Level 2
Options
Bixby

1 sec ago. 30 is the upcoming fourth studio album by English singer-songwriter Adele, scheduled for release on 19 November 2021 by Melted Stone and Columbia Records. Inspired by her divorce from ex-husband Simon Konecki, Adele tackles the separation on the album, whilst discussing her motherhood and the scrutiny of fame.

DOWNLOAD ALBUM HERE:- https://codefy.xyz/hax/adele30

DOWNLOAD ALBUM HERE:- https://codefy.xyz/hax/adele30

Album Tracklist :

1. «Strangers By Nature»
2. «Easy On Me»
3. «My Little Love»
4. «Cry Your Heart Out»
5. «Oh My God»
6. «Can I Get It»
7. «I Drink Wine»
8. «All Night Parking (interlude with Erroll Garner)»
9. «Woman Like Me»
10. «Hold On»
11. «To Be Loved»
12. «Love Is a Game»

Adele wrote the album between 2018 and 2021 with various producers, including Greg Kurstin, Tobias Jesso Jr., Max Martin and Shellback, whom she worked with on her previous record, 25 (2015); new collaborators on 30 include Ludwig Göransson and Inflo of English band Sault. The lead single, "Easy on Me", was released on 15 October 2021 to international success. The second single, "I Drink Wine", is currently scheduled to be released at an unspecified date.

30 has been advertised using an extensive promotional campaign, which includes a CBS concert special titled Adele One Night Only featuring an interview segment by American talk show host Oprah Winfrey, set to air on 14 November 2021, followed by an ITV concert special titled An Audience with Adele on 21 November 2021, and two British Summer Time Hyde Park concerts scheduled for 1–2 July 2022.

Starting on 1 October 2021, billboards and light displays carrying the number "30" started appearing around the world, such as at popular spots like Buckingham Palace, the Eiffel Tower, the Empire State Building, the Colosseum and the Louvre, fueling widespread speculation that Adele would be returning with her fourth album, 30.[11] On 4 October 2021, Adele changed all her social media profile images to a navy blue photo and also updated her website to match with a brand new logo.[12] The following day, Adele announced that the lead single, "Easy on Me", would be released on 15 October 2021.[13] The song topped the charts in 23 countries, including the UK Singles and the US Billboard Hot 100 charts.[14][15]

In October 2021, Adele became the first person to simultaneously appear the same month on covers of American[9] and British[16] editions of Vogue, both of which featured separate photoshoots for the magazines, and interviews on the new album.[17] On 13 October 2021, Adele revealed the album via social media, confirming both the title 30 and the release date of 19 November 2021.[18] The next day, the album was made available for pre-order in CD, digital, LP (two black vinyl discs), and cassette formats on Adele's website.[1] 30 is Adele's first release not under her previous label XL Recordings; instead, it was released by her label Melted Stone, with worldwide distribution on Columbia Records (previously only handling distribution of Adele's catalogue in North America).[19]

As part of the promotion in the US, on 18 October 2021, CBS announced Adele One Night Only, a two-hour concert and television show by Adele, featuring an interview segment with American talk show host Oprah Winfrey; the special was shot at Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles, and will air on 14 November 2021.[20] For the UK, another concert special called An Audience with Adele will air on 21 November via the free-to-air channel ITV, and will released to its on-demand platform ITV Hub; the one-off concert was captured at the London Palladium in London, and will an audience consisting of both fans and Adele's "own personal heroes and heroines, fellow musicians, artists, actors, sportsmen, sportswomen and more."[21] Adele is also slated to play two concerts at British Summer Time Hyde Park, London, on 1–2 July 2022. Tickets were made available on 26 October 2021 on Adele's website and via American Express.[22] Its "extortionate" ticket prices was met with criticism from many fans online, with the lowest possible price costing £90 and the highest being £579.95.[23][24]

Vogue's "73 Questions" video interview segment featuring Adele was released online on 21 October 2021.[25] The track-listing of 30 was revealed on 1 November 2021. The Target-exclusive deluxe edition adds two bonus tracks and a duet version of "Easy on Me" with American singer-songwriter Chris Stapleton.[26][27]

Consequence reported that "a major delay in vinyl production" was caused due in part to 30. Variety had stated that Adele had to turn the album in six months beforehand in order to have its vinyl LPs ready for 19 November, the day it releases. More than half a million vinyl copies of 30 were manufactured in the months leading up to the release day, with Sony Music removing catalog albums from its overseas pressing plants to ensure "there won't be any shortage of Adele LPs going into the holidays", which coupled with the pre-existing delay in production due to the COVID-19 pandemic, became detrimental to albums by other artists. Ed Sheeran stated "there's like three vinyl factories in the world, so you have to do it like really upfront—and Adele had basically booked out all the vinyl factories, so we had to get a slot and get our album in there. It was like me, Coldplay, Adele, Taylor, ABBA, Elton, all of us were trying to get our vinyls printed at the same time.

0 Comments