Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

oreo update on galaxy onnxt

Posted in: Bengaluru

Dear community members,I have recently updated my galaxy onnxt to Android OREO.What are the additional features in OREO and how to get the latest Samsung UI?Thanks in advance for information.

check charger/usb port glitch

I am getting check charger/usb port notification since last one day. My device has not touched the water still its showing that there is moisture in charging port. I had a same issue with my note 8 and again i am facing this in note 9.I didn't excpet...

Posted by: AKH494
Beginner Level 2

Battery Optimization

Battery Optimization How can i save battery on my J7. Not that i am out more (finally got a job!!) i have to use data more, so battery get drained faster! any tip anyone?

Posted by: ark123
Active Level 8

Memory....

Best memory @Ibaco... # Bangalore #yummy brownie with venela ice cream#tasty mousse cakehad a great day..... with besties... with lots of fun #loads of laugh....

oreo update

Could pls speed up the process of getting android oreo on older devices ... I hv a a9 pro and although the expected update arrival month was September I hvnt received an update .. Pls do snd in updates faster .. ty😊

Post Oreo update

Hello Team,I updated my J7 prime to Oreo. The problem is when the data saver is on, it won't turn on the hotspot and it will throw an error like cannot use hotspot when data saver is on. Earlier, it will automatically turn off the data saver when I t...

Posted by: craze1
Beginner Level 2

j7 prime orea update problem

When I was charging my phone the battery percentage will be 30% after 1 min i saw my phone was fully charged. Battery percentage is at 100 but my phone was not full charged because when I use my phone battery percentage get decreased adruptly. My pho...

Posted by: ckm
Active Level 1