Original topic:

Samsung a33 5g

(Topic created on: 01-08-2023 01:14 AM)
ampee
Active Level 3
Options
Bengaluru
I have been using this device for more than a month but the battery discharges quickly on over night(around 25%) i checked my battery performance but there were no apps running(i did a test by switching off wifi,location, Bluetooth but there were no use) Does all the users have same problem? Current software one ui 5 android 13
0 Likes
3 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Bengaluru

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Shashank_R270
Active Level 7
Bengaluru
I too use A33 5g but I haven't faced any issues.
The overnight discharge of battery is from 3-5% with data,location and wifi turned off.
Current Software-Android 12 and ONE UI 4.1.
0 Likes
Shashank_R270
Active Level 7
Bengaluru
Here's the battery drain graphScreenshot_20221210-184657_Device care_1000037534_1670678222.jpgScreenshot_20230129-184134_Device care_1000051109_1674997899.jpg
0 Likes