Original topic:

SAMSUNG NOTE 9 Discoloration and heating while discoloration happens.

(Topic created on: 12-24-2020 06:36 AM)
sra1reddyy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Bengaluru

Hi Samsung,

I was using Samsung Note series phones since Note 8, even after Samsung's failure and reversal of Galaxy Note 7 phones, I tried buying Note 8 and used it for 2 years. It was the best phone I've used till now. While using the same I bought Note 9 a year back in November 2019. Till a few days back I've got no problems until I see this green screen turnover of the display and shows that the display is just damaged. I have no other phone to use and no budget for a new phone. I've been to Samsung care and they gave free advice about changing the display. Just lapsed my warranty and the issue raised. I was searching on the internet that what was the problem. As I was searching, I saw many Samsung Note 9 and Samsung S9 users are facing the same issue after an update from Samsung. what is the solution for this?     

0 Likes
1 Comment
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Bengaluru

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes