Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 12:51 AM)
dentomatics
Active Level 1
Options
Bengaluru
Anyone is facing heating issues with Note20 Ultra?
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bengaluru
🤣🤣everyone..it's not a device it's a heater....kuch din bad boiling temperature me jayega
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Bengaluru
samsung know about this issues and working on it,and u receive stable update soon,before one ui 3.0...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bengaluru
how they will solve? if hangsung put simple graphite instead of copper cooling then heat will increase day by day only instead of decrease 😝The thermal conductivity of natural graphite is mostly in 300-700w/m. K, and the thermal conductivity of synthetic graphite is mostly in 700-1500w/m. K, which can even be achieved higher. Graphite also has grading,,natural graphite and synthetic graphite have different thermal conductivity. Synthetic graphite is the polymer as raw material, made into thin film, and then by oxidation, high-temperature carbonization and other complex process preparation, the price of synthetic graphite is higher than natural graphite, but compared to natural graphite microstructure is more structured, more detailed. So it can be done thinner, the heat conduction effect is better.but problem is the processor and main board they put just upper the copper sheet..hence it's acting reverse manner...can you imagine it's going nearly boiling temperature? 😝
0 Likes
Bengaluru
interchuppi, they are using copper conduction in exynos versions. Graphites only for Snapdragon. even jerry rig rechecked and clarified that on his second video.. so are you saying Snapdragon version is bad ?? 😅😅 now what do you want to say ?? i hope you may find some other excuse, because you are not a note 20 ultra user. as a note 20 ultra user me or Aby didn't felt any issues with our phones. And if you check the community, you may find each any every phone of samsung have the same heating issue 🤣🤣 so please stop spreading negativity.
0 Likes
Akshay17
Active Level 1
Bengaluru
don't know why they removed the liquid cooling 😒😒😒🥵🤒🤒🤒
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bengaluru
so what .. if it's beneath main processor and main board then this will happend only 🤣🤣🤣 who will listen your theories whre practically heat reaching nearly boiling points? 🤣🤣haha it's not negative comments it's practical... kisi din news ayega note20 ultra ke heat ne Antarctica me ek bande ko bacha liya😝 . dedicated fingerprint bhi gayeb ho gaya secure folder se kya ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bengaluru
Yes.. All Non Note 20 Ultra users facing heating issues with their imaginary Note20Ultra, and No issues for real N20U users like me 😅😅 If you are facing any issues, wait for the October update, September update drastically improved the n20u. Samsung announced October update specifically for battery improvements.. So they will find solutions for your issues too.. no need to worry..
Bengaluru
Almost every moderate to heavy user is facing heating issue.. hail Exynos 990.
0 Likes