Original topic:

Green n white lines on my screen

(Topic created on: 05-28-2023 01:16 PM)
manju1357
Beginner Level 4
Options
Bengaluru
Hello everyone,

I am using s20+ phone and from last 3 months I got 3 lines on my screen and every everytime I get mobile update notification one line will appear, after contacting Serviece center they are charging 16k for display replacement and as I got to know from many posts this is not our problem so it's samsung responsibility to fix the issue. I have been using the high end samsung mobiles from last few years now I am scared to buy s23 plus or ultra if the same issue persists there also. 
5 Comments
Aniruudh
Beginner Level 4
Bengaluru
According to the india right to repair policy you can buy the display from the company and get it fixed from a local shop without breaking the warranty rule and it is cheap to
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Bengaluru
If your phone doesn't have any physical damages like dents or scratches, you will get a free repair according to Samsung policy.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Bengaluru

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes