Original topic:

Galaxy A8 plus Software Updates

(Topic created on: 12-08-2018 07:26 AM)
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Options
Bengaluru
The following features need in New software of Galaxy A8 plus which is capable like flagship but samsung did not give these features to A8 plus 2018

1. Live focus with rear camera
2. AR imogies
3. Slow motion
4. Over video screen keyboard 
5. Story on lock screen
6. Android pie update
7. Security patch level update
8. Samsung experience version 10
9. One ui
10. Improvement in face unlock
11. 4K video recording
12. Flash lights facility with live focus
13. Stickers with full screen
14. Stickers with live focus
15. Insert own stickers or logos

If you want more pls write in comment 
8 Comments
nikhilkv
Active Level 1
Bengaluru
I seriously want all this features in my all new samsung A6 plus 2018
plzzz samsung give them fast
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Bengaluru
A8 plus is higher level device than A6 plus my dear..all features will not give samsung to A6 plus. but may be many opportunities for A8 pkus
admin_
Expert Level 5
Bengaluru
Please know that we are continuously working to improve the Samsung customer experience, and we have taken your feedback into consideration. We want to improve Samsung so it serves your needs and is the best product it can be. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our product team, please let us know. Your comments and requests are greatly appreciated. We appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
Bengaluru
nice post
0 Likes
laxmimital
Active Level 4
Bengaluru
great
0 Likes
Bengaluru
When we will get this update
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9