Original topic:

Do you think so?

(Topic created on: 03-26-2021 12:59 AM)
Salamon1974
Active Level 7
Options
معرض جالاكسى
Although man realizes in his depths that immortality is an illusion, he is nevertheless unable to accept death as a fact, and wanders towards the causes of reproduction in order to circumvent the annihilation. Therefore, every pursuit we undertake often has an ulterior motive; Either escaping from annihilation, or the latent longing for the ecstasy of the opposite sex. It seems that we are resorting to the second to escape the first !!

12 Comments
معرض جالاكسى
I believed in this choice, but the world is fun and pleasure. That person always escapes from the truth of the sweetness of the world and its adornment. Therefore, you start from here. Do you want the world or do you want the abode of the yard for eternity in it? .
Salamon1974
Active Level 7
معرض جالاكسى
I will choose the worldly life because I have seen it and live in it and I know how to get pleasure ... As for the unseen matters I do not trust
0 Likes
معرض جالاكسى
A wrong concept, dear, go back to the Heavenly Book and understand what your religion is and what the truth is, and you will know that the world is a time no more ...
Salamon1974
Active Level 7
معرض جالاكسى
Thanks 🌚
0 Likes
معرض جالاكسى
😧
0 Likes
مانى
Expert Level 5
معرض جالاكسى
فى كل الحالات الموت هو الحقيقه الواضحة ليس منها مفر
Salamon1974
Active Level 7
معرض جالاكسى
تماما
0 Likes
ElFager
Active Level 1
معرض جالاكسى
وانا اعرف ساديو ماني ساديو ساديو صديو صديو صديو صوديوم صوديوم كلوريد الصوديوم كلوريد الصوديوم احياء فيزياء 2 3 4 5 6
0 Likes
mallek01
Active Level 1
معرض جالاكسى
هذة الصورة تعبر عنى تماما ياليتني مكانها