Original topic:

Samsung Lorindale

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 03:13 AM)
BasSamSung
Active Level 6
Options
عروض
Samsung recently announced the pre-order limited period offer for its new flagship phone, the Z Fold 2 5G.

The Z fold 2 5G, the phone of the year to me and many other samsung flagship fanatics; but this offer came with a package, i would call the Marketing scam of the year, announcing the Z fold 2 5G pre-order offers you a pair of the new I-LOVE-THEM Galaxy Buds Live, a nice gesture of a screen card card, and the absurd 12000 SAR Lorindale subscription for absolutely FREE. 

While i love my new phone, the buds live and have definitely registered the screen care card, i am still wondering if i should throw the Lorindale fancy package or use it as a coaster for my coffee mug while i write this review.

Lorindale subscription brings services and experts to you in the comfort of your home. Virtual access and simplified luxuries, from healthcare to food deliveries, at-home entertainment or education–you’ll stay connected and have more time to focus on what matters most.  GUESS WHAT,  my food delivery app does the same for free.. and the last time i booked a private jet i didnt like the leather seats color..

Come on Samsung, you know we didn't buy the Z fold 2 for this package.. and the few who can afford private jets, probably own them or have lifestyle managers to do it for them..by the way, it's manager not manger..fix your website.

7 Comments
SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
عروض
lool A very good point
It wouldn't be of use abroad
That is for sure
But I would wait until the Covid-19 fiasco is over before I throw Lorindale membership away
It would be handy if the General Entertainment Authority start their seasons in major cities
You would need Lorindale to guarantee a seat at any & every event or restaurant or hotel
Activate it like I did, & let's wait for the festivities to begin 😉
MohammedNR
Active Level 4
عروض
this is really frustrating!
they are giving the membership which only is going to benefit very certain people which could afford this in their life. furthermore, it is only valid for 1 year starting from September!! what about COVID 19 and flights issue!

instead we demand the company to respect her customers, of all different financial circumstances and provide the services that is going to benefit all!

0 Likes
Artureld
Active Level 1
عروض
lol, couldn't agree more with you. Reminds me of when my dad bought his first Vertu phone. I think he used the concierge service once to book a flight during the holidays.

I love the Galaxy Fold 2 and all the pre-order goodies that came with the device. made it an even better deal.

For some reason the Lorindale member code, etc isn't showing up for me in the Samsung members app.

Do you guys have it showing up?
0 Likes
1ResearcheR
Active Level 6
عروض
ooo mashallh good
0 Likes
Mohad30
Beginner Level 2
عروض
how can we get the code ?
0 Likes
BasSamSung
Active Level 6
عروض
i threw my package away.. worthless to me
0 Likes
Artureld
Active Level 1
عروض
the current offer is better I'd have appreciated the galaxy buds live along with the galaxy watch 3.

the package for lorindale has nothing inside other then instructions for getting the code from the samsung members app.

which for some reason isn't showing the code.
0 Likes