Original topic:

REAL DEAL(+27632724350/ : JOIN THE ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA & SOUTH AFRICA, in johannesburg, soweto, mid

(Topic created on: 08-23-2021 04:16 PM)
solo223
Active Level 1
Options
عروض

!REAL DEAL(+27632724350/ : JOIN THE ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA & SOUTH AFRICA, in johannesburg, soweto, middleburg, capetown, durban, western cape

BECOME RICH, FAMOUS AND POWERFUL FOREVER AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF ILLUMINATI.
1 A cash prize of US dollars $ 5 million US dollars
2 A month vacation (full paid )for your dream tourist destination
3 one year package of golf membership
4 VIP treatment at all airport in the world
5 A total change in lifestyle
6 Access to Bohemian Grove
7 monthly payment of $ 100,000 USD in your account every month . Contact us on whatsapp now via +27632724350
The secret endless wealth and money in the Illuminati Brotherhood & how quickly you can join the real Illuminati brotherhood to become Famous, Powerful and a multimillionaire. Are you a politician, pastors, Business man or woman, government workers, musicians, unemployment or you want to double your money and wealth. Call or whatsapp +27632724350 to join the real Illuminati secret society.

PROCEDURE OF JOINING ILLUMINATI
You will be required to answer the following questions over the phone before we consider your request for membership+27632724350

1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What do you do for a living?
4. How many time have you ever tried to join Illuminati?
5. Why do you really want to join our legacy?

Members arround South Africa will join with Membership Application Fee: R2000

NB: New members outside South Africa must send the Registration Fees by western union, Moneygram, paypal,Payfast, Bank transfer, Depositing directly on our account. Etc. OTHER COUNTRIES: USD $200 If you want to join from other countries, please call us on the website numbers below and we shall send you the procedure of paying the membership fees+27632724350

(((TESTIMONY)))))>>>>>>>

Good news!!! Good news!!! Good news!!! Am really so happy am called Kakande Samson from Uganda Kampala. I want to thank Mr Robert for showing me the light. at first i thought Illuminati was not real but i took a bold step as a man and decided to join,after i joined i was been initiated into the brother hood and after three days later i received my first reward of 300,000 dollars and a new car of my choice since then my life has never been the same again do not let this pass you by contact the great initiation master on whatsapp or call (+27632724350)

It's hard to believe but Illuminati Brotherhood is real, I want to quickly let you know how my life changed for the better I suffered to the extent that I almost committed suicide but I meant a friend who introduce me to this powerful secret society of ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. I was initiated and on my induction I was given 100,000 USD dollars of money and since then my life changed am a millionaire and also I was given a new car and a house. So many benefit I was given when I joined and my work for the cult is just to introduce new members in. So please if you want to be rich/wealthy and protected, I implore you to join the Brotherhood . To become a member, send message via WhatsApp or call +27632724350 for more information on how to join Illuminati Brotherhood. Hail the Light.

0 Likes
0 Comments