Original topic:

Complain: Cheated while buying Samsung Galaxy S20 from Extra.com Store

(Topic created on: 04-22-2020 06:08 PM)
AhmedAljubran
Active Level 1
Options
عروض
Greetings, 

As one of Samsung loyal customer's for the last decade to Samsung. I am reaching you after having unpleasant experience with one of the retail store at Saudi Arabia called Extra (https://t.co/bBOJWMtDDl). 

I purchased from them Samsung Galaxy S20 as online order on February 24, 2020. I received the device on February 26, 2020 however without the offer of the screen care card. The store keep manipulating with me over twitter for almost 2 months, and recently they said the offer started February 25 and you order it 24 to get away with their mistake. As I know Samsung provided this offer to all its customers through all retail stores, please confirm. Besides, Do Samsung accept to get one of their loyal customers to be cheated when he pre ordered your flagship device when it was released in his area, and then been cheated. From this day, I took promise on myself that I will never ever deal with Extra again, and I am not willing to be one of Samsung users anymore if Samsung is not willing to support me after all these years while I was marketing for them from time to time. 

Although, I am sure Samsung will not accept seeing their customers being cheated by anyone.

Regards
6 Comments
Kyousry82
Active Level 7
عروض
No one from Samsung will help you here. it a forum to discuss many things related our phones, issues and solutions.

I advise you to contact Samsung through customer support and file a complaint
0 Likes
AhmedAljubran
Active Level 1
عروض
already contacted in all channels
0 Likes
MohammedNR
Active Level 4
عروض
للاسف تجاهل سامسونج السعودية عن خدماتها وإجابة العملاء وصل لمرحلة منرفزة
وعدم توفير كامل خدماتها كالدول الأخرى ك
Samsung pay
esim

#مقاطعة_سامسونج
#boycott_Samsung

AhmedAljubran
Active Level 1
عروض
i agree with you. i approched samsung gulf and they escalate it to samsung saudi where it is pending for 5 days so far
0 Likes
AhmedAljubran
Active Level 1
عروض
i agree with you. i approched samsung gulf and they escalate it to samsung saudi where it is pending for 5 days so far
0 Likes
AhmedAljubran
Active Level 1
عروض
Thanks to samsung for the improved customer service 👍
0 Likes