Options
سامسونج Health
how can i fix my Simcard manager,i cant call or check my balance
11 Comments
Ramihs
Active Level 6
سامسونج Health
Are you sure its active?
If yes.. First try to eject it, wipe it (Clean) and insert it back. If still not working it should be stuck in the network which means you have to call your provider and let them refresh the network.. Otherwise it needs to be replaced
khalidkm
Beginner Level 2
سامسونج Health
hi
0 Likes
Bluesky1967
Active Level 4
سامسونج Health
I had this problem before so i removed the sim card and put it back again and it work perfectly 👌

2- Last solution is to make a factory reset, but remember keep copy of your data .
Good 👍 luck
0 Likes
jhoyann
Beginner Level 2
سامسونج Health
yes its active
0 Likes
سامسونج Health
if it is active , and you still see the network bar status shows bar indicating that your phone is connecting to the provider but even though you can't make calls then you have to go to Sim card manger and then chose your provider manually if it didn't solve your problem then definitely you have problem with your Sim card ,

to make sure about that follow the next step in my next comment
0 Likes
سامسونج Health
1st take out your Sim card and put it on other phone and see if the same problem remains or not
if the other phone has successfully connected your cellular provider and able to make call then
go back to your Samsung phone and head to setting then on the searching bar and type * Reset *
them chose reset connection setting (Network reset)
0 Likes
jhoyann
Beginner Level 2
سامسونج Health
yes,i think my sim card is my problem...coz i transfered my sim card to another phone,still mobile network not working
samsungksa1
Options
سامسونج Health

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

make sure that you have inserted the sim card properly

try to reset the network settings from the device settings-general management-reset-reset the network settings

also from the device settings-connections-mobile networks-network operators -select automatically or manually

try to insert another sim card in the same device just to check if the problem from the device or from the sim card

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes
Ibrooman482
Beginner Level 2
سامسونج Health
Ok
0 Likes