Original topic:

Mi Body Composition Scale 2 - not pairing

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 03:08 AM)
Sbeinati
Active Level 2
Options
سامسونج Health
Samsung - please provide support for 'Mi Body Composition Scale 2' by Xiaomi. Even I finally purchased the scale after seeing Xiaomi in the support list.
Very frustrated and don't know what to do. 

5 Comments
dfon
Beginner Level 2
سامسونج Health
you can try to on location and WiFi for better connectivity and if not solved then go to general management and go to reset and reset only settings and network .hope it will work
Sbeinati
Active Level 2
سامسونج Health
the location and wifi are already on, by the way the scale is paired with Mi Fit app and it's working fine with it, but Samsung health app is not registering it , it even doesn't find it.
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
سامسونج Health

Dear valued customer

Thank you for contacting Samsung Levant support 

kindly note that unfortunately Samsung health is only limited and compatible with Samsung products 

Sbeinati
Active Level 2
سامسونج Health
actually this scale was listed between the compatible devices under the health application, you can find it under the option of adding accessories, I already purchased that model because it was listed between compatible devices, but I was surprised when the health application didn't even find the scale when i tried to register it, you need to fix this issue, by reading the forums here , people are facing the problem since 2019 with no solution from your side.
0 Likes
Sbeinati
Active Level 2
سامسونج Health
this a screen shot from the health app showing the compatible devices including mine the Mi smart scale
0 Likes